Been a long time flasher, with my touch pro 2 using energy roms so know what im doing.
But this rom seems different.
1. what is the correct process to flash this rom.
2. do i have to debrand first
3. do i need to install active sync, i have but it says drivers failed to load. I am running 64bit win 7
4. do i need to put it into boot loader
5. should i just wait for the official one.
6. i really dont want to do number 5.
1. Correct process is you do need active sync, just make sure its the correct one for your system
2. No debranding needed,
3. See question 1
4.Yes bootloader is needed to flash with active sync
5. dont wait for official on as all updates are included.
and for other question on forum, yes all orange apps are included and seenm to be working
hope this helps everybody
Provider: Orange UK
Device: HTC 8X
ROM: Orange UK Stock
Location: Scotland, UK
Previous: HTC Mozart - Dynamics V2.0 Rom, HTC Touch Pro 2 - Energy Rom