The following are the changes made:
- Disable Wifi N mode (included in all mod changed kernels)
- Boot up with default max 518MHz and min 245Mhz cpu frequency (included in all HCDR mod changed)
- Apply same configuration as v4.1 to wifi driver, should be compatible with most froyo ROMs (included in HCDR mc2)
- wifi hotspot fix for Sense ROM. (included in nFinity mc2/3)
- update frequency table from #40. 480MHz return and 19MHz go away. (included in nFinity mc3)
- Fixed FM Radio with Sense. (included in nFinity mc4)
- Merged from based: add smaller footprint TinyRCU. Add missing cache routine. (included in nFinity mc4)
- Out of curiosity, i compiled kernel from CM184.108.40.206 with wifi N disabled. Not tested on Sense rom(buzz-kernel-2.6.35mc1.zip)
FM radio will cripple the system on Sense ROM with nFinity mc# kernel.
- LED sometime won't blink when receive messages.
Note: Only nFinity mod change 2+ has the wifi hotspot fixed for Sense ROM. Other kernels may has the infamous wifi hotspot issues.
HCDR mod change 1 is recommended for CM7 RC2 user. It seems much smoother.
nFinity kernel mod change 2+ based on CM7 final.(Make sure is not flash from HCDR kernel.) Enjoy smartass governor with your Sense ROM
Credits to arco68's (CM7) & Jacob's (HCDR) team for the base kernel..
It is regretful that I have to stop this kernel development as my wildfire is given to my family. It was fun when I start to work on this kernel. Thank you for those who supported this kernel.
I would recommended the kernel from DK Custom if you looking for alternative kernel for Sense.