1) Going to do /doing expensive Ads and Commercials
2) Talking to "Big-Name-Developers" like Amazon, Hulu and Netflix to develope Apps for their OS
3) Building "SWAT-Teams" to help to develop WebOS-Apps directy at the developer and to train their programmers
4) Bring Enterprise Applications to WebOS (Citrix, SAP etc.)
5) Introducing WebOS into all of their PCs and Laptops, so that Applications written for WebOS also run on each of their PCs (integrated Data, multi-platform operability etc.)
6) Developing a new SDK basing on Java Script to further enhance the possibilities and make it easier to develop. This SDK also is supposed to make developing Apps with multiple views for different resolutions and dpi like a breaze. You can test your new App directly in your browser.
7) Bringing out new WebOS-Hardware not just once a year but bringing out multiple devices over the whole year.
8) Introducing a lot of technogies that HP has bought (Cloudstorage, nuTsie -> Music Synergy -> All your Music on all your devices)
9) Using their Enterprise Channels to push their products.
10) Connecting WebOS into more and more of their products, so that customers get more and more advancements the more HP devices they use (better for HP-> more sales)
These are the "quick"-points that I could think of 8-)