Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 47,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] SmartQ Z1 Lite unbrick / fix bootloop

Tip us?
 
Tohelo
Old
(Last edited by Tohelo; 15th September 2014 at 07:23 PM.)
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Aug 2010
Perfect work! Now hold still trying to get to work with the latest update.
Any help for that i cannot get bluetooth on in lite ?
 
HarisDev
Old
#12  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohelo View Post
Perfect work! Now hold still trying to get to work with the latest update.
Any help for that i cannot get bluetooth on in lite ?
Hi Tohelo, thanks.

Try to download update.zip version 1.3 from official site (Click here!) and update by system upgrade. If u don't know how to, please tell me so I can write tutorial.
 
Tohelo
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarisDev View Post
Hi Tohelo, thanks.

Try to download update.zip version 1.3 from official site (Click here!) and update by system upgrade. If u don't know how to, please tell me so I can write tutorial.
Yeah I've done that and the installation is successful but now I have a problem that I can not get bluetooth turned on
 
HarisDev
Old
#14  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohelo View Post
Yeah I've done that and the installation is successful but now I have a problem that I can not get bluetooth turned on
I will see tomorrow, i have some tasks to do..
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes