Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE] SmartQ Z1 Lite unbrick / fix bootloop

OP HarisDev

15th September 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Perfect work! Now hold still trying to get to work with the latest update.
Any help for that i cannot get bluetooth on in lite ?
Last edited by Tohelo; 15th September 2014 at 08:23 PM.
17th September 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohelo

Perfect work! Now hold still trying to get to work with the latest update.
Any help for that i cannot get bluetooth on in lite ?

Hi Tohelo, thanks.

Try to download update.zip version 1.3 from official site (Click here!) and update by system upgrade. If u don't know how to, please tell me so I can write tutorial.
17th September 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #13  

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarisDev

Hi Tohelo, thanks.

Try to download update.zip version 1.3 from official site (Click here!) and update by system upgrade. If u don't know how to, please tell me so I can write tutorial.

Yeah I've done that and the installation is successful but now I have a problem that I can not get bluetooth turned on
18th September 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohelo

Yeah I've done that and the installation is successful but now I have a problem that I can not get bluetooth turned on

I will see tomorrow, i have some tasks to do..
Today, 12:48 AM   |  #15  

2 posts
really need help
[QUOTE=HarisDev;55009139]Hi guys, I saw that so much people have problem with SmartQ Z1 Lite. However, after few days watch becomes slow and it just have bootloop. I had same problem for weeks, until I found a way to fix it.
Notice! This tutorial is for LITE verrsion only, full version have it's own unbrick tool.

- Download the tools from attachment (end of thread)
- Make new folder on desktop and extract the downloaded .zip to that folder

1. STEP Entering the nexus

- Turn off the watch, make sure that is completely off (plug in the usb cable and check if your machine detects it)
- After that plug in usb cable and press the Power and Back button on watch together for few seconds, your PC will detect it as USB boot device or something
- Go to device manager and right click on that device and update driver software, browse computer and then Let me pick the button..
Click on All devices and then Have disk, browse to the tool folder and 32/64 bit usb driver and choose ini file
Install that driver.

- Unplug usb cable

2. STEP Preparing the savior

- Open TabControl.exe and right click on anywhere on tool, and then click Config
- Click on Import config and find the folder you extracted tool, then folder "ini" and choose the Jz4775--Nand-FINAL.ini
- Then click Manual config and where is uboot on the right "..." browse for the x-boot-nand.bin
- For uimage choose recovery.img
- And then click OK, and don't save the config

3. STEP Let the battle begins

- Plug in USB cable and the tool should start flashing new recovery
- Wait few minutes and it should write Successfull
- After that watch should turn off, unplug and plug in cable again
- Hold the power button for few seconds until you get a charging interface, press back button and hold, and then power button and hold untill it vibrates
- You should see factory upgrade interface and new removable disc should be in computer
- Copy the update.zip from required_flash_files/ folder to new removable disc.
- Now press the back button, and then again where is "Upgrade", your watch should get upgraded

Aaand voilaa!

My watch is working and everynotification works but theres a problem where it says the application smartwatchlauncher stopped workig so i cant do anything including accessing settings but i get notifications and i cannot upgrade how will i fix this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread