[QUOTE=HarisDev;55009139]Hi guys, I saw that so much people have problem with SmartQ Z1 Lite. However, after few days watch becomes slow and it just have bootloop. I had same problem for weeks, until I found a way to fix it.
Notice! This tutorial is for LITE verrsion only, full version have it's own unbrick tool.
- Download the tools from attachment (end of thread)
- Make new folder on desktop and extract the downloaded .zip to that folder
1. STEP Entering the nexus
- Turn off the watch, make sure that is completely off (plug in the usb cable and check if your machine detects it)
- After that plug in usb cable and press the Power and Back button on watch together for few seconds, your PC will detect it as USB boot device or something
- Go to device manager and right click on that device and update driver software, browse computer and then Let me pick the button..
Click on All devices and then Have disk, browse to the tool folder and 32/64 bit usb driver and choose ini file
Install that driver.
- Unplug usb cable
2. STEP Preparing the savior
- Open TabControl.exe and right click on anywhere on tool, and then click Config
- Click on Import config and find the folder you extracted tool, then folder "ini" and choose the Jz4775--Nand-FINAL.ini
- Then click Manual config and where is uboot
on the right "..." browse for the x-boot-nand.bin
- For uimage
- And then click OK, and don't save the config
3. STEP Let the battle begins
- Plug in USB cable and the tool should start flashing new recovery
- Wait few minutes and it should write Successfull
- After that watch should turn off, unplug and plug in cable again
- Hold the power button for few seconds until you get a charging interface, press back button and hold, and then power button and hold untill it vibrates
- You should see factory upgrade interface and new removable disc should be in computer
- Copy the update.zip from required_flash_files/ folder to new removable disc.
- Now press the back button, and then again where is "Upgrade", your watch should get upgraded
My watch is working and everynotification works but theres a problem where it says the application smartwatchlauncher stopped workig so i cant do anything including accessing settings but i get notifications and i cannot upgrade how will i fix this