Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Iconbit Callisto 300

OP mdbrock7

18th August 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I see this is available on Amazon. Does anyone know if it will work on 3G in the US?

http://www.amazon.com/Iconbit-Callis.../dp/B00KDLMG76
18th August 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #2  

4 posts
iconbit callisto 300
I just recived mine but i live in spain, here we use 3G and 4G and it Works with 3G perfecty.

I still have 10 more days to test it , rigth now i think is the best 3G smartwatch of the market.
20th August 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Anyone have a review of this watch?
21st August 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #4  

19 posts
I have both the 150, and the 300. The 300 is a beat, with 1 gig of ram! I have the 150 rooted, and running xposed framework. I have t-mobile prepaid sim in each one. Let me know if you have specific questions, so I know what you're exactly trying to find out.
21st August 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prozac4me

I have both the 150, and the 300. The 300 is a beat, with 1 gig of ram! I have the 150 rooted, and running xposed framework. I have t-mobile prepaid sim in each one. Let me know if you have specific questions, so I know what you're exactly trying to find out.

Just want to know if its limited to 2g speeds or if it actually connects to 3g in the US
21st August 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #6  

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbrock7

Just want to know if its limited to 2g speeds or if it actually connects to 3g in the US

I'm having trouble getting 3g speeds with AT&T, but i am using a nano sim with an adapter. I think that might be the root cause. On T-mobile, it's reporting Edge, but i'm getting 3g speeds DL/UL. I've also placed one of those .99 cent antenna boosters in it, and it does make a slight difference.

I can download google music in about 30 seconds, so hopefully that gives you an idea.
21st August 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #7  

4 posts
iconbit callisto 300
Last upgrade in the oficial web.

It runs smoother and some bugs fixed, there is a new Smart option with three modes: normal, sport and just wach.

I write an email to iconbit to fix some problems with the accesibility, becose it does not work propertly. Hope they answer quick or they upgrade

it.

Easy to root but there is no reason to do it for the moment.

Here in Spain mine its working most of the time with H+ is for HSDPA+, which delivers much higher speeds than normal 3G. Technically it is an upgraded 3G network. so if you have H+ then your network is faster than if you get only 3G. and H+ is used only for data download. so you will not see it in normal voice calls.

Based on your network, callipso 300 can handle H+ speeds up to 42Mbps. 3G is only 384kbps.

Also I didnt have any problem to transfer files by bluetooth with note 2 and others like inves duna tab or PC with a universal bluetooth connector.

Apps instaled and working whatsapp, line, viber, polaris office, teamviewer, quick support teamviewer so i can remote control with screen display in my PC and Tablet, flash player.

Micro sd supported 32Gb no 64Gb tested and no reconiced.

1Gb ram ok
wiffi ok

If i found anything strange I will post it here.
21st August 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,284

2,894 posts
Donate to Me
More
Iconbit Callisto 300 = Pearl AW-420 = Omate TrueSmart 1/8 2100

It's HSPA caps at 7.2Mbps
22nd August 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #9  

4 posts
iconbit callisto 300
I recive answer from Iconbit yesterday about the problem of the accesibility. they told me that im right and they are going to fix it with an upgrade.

I will post here when is done.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread