FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Smartwatch K2 W100/Star Kingelon K2 Android 4.2 MTK6572 Builtin Camera, Gear Clone?

Thanks Meter: 441

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st February 2015, 03:26 AM |#121  
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler

Steps how to install the Play Store

Start reading from that quote man... What's the worst that can happen new updates to GApp's? Oh no problem there, just update them through play store.

Next time please thoroughly read threw a thread, it'll also be easier for you, cause ya won't have to aimlessly ask questions that have already been answered, so in turn it'll save you time from having to ask those questions and just instead getting right to what ya want right away.

21st February 2015, 11:24 AM |#122  
Flag Burgos
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Needrom new firmware. The camera does not work, but "motion" to turn the screen with movement works good.

Android 4.4.2.

http://www.needrom.com/download/quo-motiv/
21st February 2015, 01:25 PM |#123  
Flag nottingham
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I don't want to install the play store or any Gapps other than Google play services.

Edit.
Sorry just realised what you mean.
I'm now rooting so I can install play store and services.
Thanks for you help.
Also thanks for your review videos as they are the reason I bought the watch.
Last edited by stewalker; 21st February 2015 at 09:42 PM.
10th March 2015, 11:32 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello friends
I have a problem. The watch's screen don't work, everything works well, sounds bluetooth conection, but the screen no.
Do you know what is happening ? Watch
31st March 2015, 04:11 PM |#125  
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 7

More
"5. If the Play Store can be startet and works for you then your good! If not or if the Play Store crashes or gives error then, unpack the Gapps-s7yler.rar (from step 3) and install first the "Google Account Manager APK" file on the watch after that also install the "GooglePlay.Installer(ALL-Colors).apk" on the watch, when that one is installed you need to run "Installer cracked Google Play" from the app drawer, inside the app choose "Modded Google Play Original Style", and then press the button "Install and Reboot".
6. After a fresh reboot, try the Play Store (maybe you need to sign in) again and it should work without errors or problems"

My play store installer kept crashing so I have installed the "Google Account Manager APK" and "GooglePlay.Installer(ALL-Colors).apk" as per above but when I run the installer cracked google play it give a warning "Google account not found" but where and which app do I install to be able to input this information as the watch does not have account details in the settings or am I missing something?
New K2 without fake screws running rooted original 4.4.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kingelon k2, smartwatch k2, star e2602, w100
Previous Thread Next Thread