Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Review of WeLoop Tommy smartwatch, w/lots of pics! - re-inventing the Pebble wheel :)

OP vectron

18th December 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #691  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I would be happy, if they solve the language bug. It can't be, that I must always change the language, if the watch connect to my smartphone. The language of my smartphone is German.
18th December 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #692  
Thanks Meter: 8

95 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskalatur

I would be happy, if they solve the language bug. It can't be, that I must always change the language, if the watch connect to my smartphone. The language of my smartphone is German.

Try to change your phone's language to English and leave for a few days to see if the bug still exists. I ve never faced that bug with any of watch's firmware. My phone language is English.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
18th December 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #693  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I try, belive me, I try. If you choose English or Chinese on your smartphone, there is no problem, if you disconnect and connect it with the watch.
But if you choose a another language as English or Chinese, after disconnect and connect, the watch automatically change to Chinese language.
Last edited by iskalatur; 18th December 2014 at 09:55 PM.
18th December 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #694  
Thanks Meter: 8

95 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskalatur

I try, belive me, I try. If you choose English or Chinese on your smartphone, there is no problem, if you disconnect and connect it with the watch.
But if you choose a another language as English or Chinese, after disconnect and connect, the watch automatically change to Chinese language.

Great, then you have found what causes this bug. Did you post that in official English forum?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread