FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

A9S Smart Watch (Not the A9) - Discussion / Thought's / HACKS & Mods

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By lukedwards, Junior Member on 27th December 2015, 03:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I should be receiving the A9S sometime this week and wanted to see if anyone else has one. I've looked all over for a decent review or video and simply can not find one. As the Title suggest's I'd love to hear about anything in regards to the A9S and will update this once I receive it.

I would post a link but since I can't I'd suggest just searching for "A9S Smart Watch" on either Amazon or Ebay.

2nd January 2016, 12:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedwards

I should be receiving the A9S sometime this week and wanted to see if anyone else has one. I've looked all over for a decent review or video and simply can not find one. As the Title suggest's I'd love to hear about anything in regards to the A9S and will update this once I receive it.

I would post a link but since I can't I'd suggest just searching for "A9S Smart Watch" on either Amazon or Ebay.

Your watchphone is based on mtk6260A therefore you can install many firmwares taken from GT08, GV08, DZ09, Iradish Y6 and list could continue . . . Check on them and choose what you like
As well, inside a firmware can be changed the watchfaces though the themes yet are untouchable (hope not for long)

Advice - if you decide to get deeper into it, by learning how to flash, before any move, make sure that first lesson is how squeeze from your phone a full backup firmware, which will bring you 0% chances to brick your phone and perfect safety in anything you'll do further
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0091.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	3596347  
Last edited by Golem_; 2nd January 2016 at 12:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Golem_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Golem_ Ad-Free
4th January 2016, 11:45 AM |#3  
Flag madrid
Thanks Meter: 2

More
good morning
i have this smartwatch. I proved this firmware, gt08, and other and it didn't work. So i lost my watch because i didn't make a backup before installing the firmware.
Do you have the backup?
Can you send me please?
I am deseperated, a have been looking for a firmware to restore my watch for 2 moths
Thanks anyway
bye.
4th January 2016, 12:16 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananin78

good morning
i have this smartwatch. I proved this firmware, gt08, and other and it didn't work. So i lost my watch because i didn't make a backup before installing the firmware.
Do you have the backup?
Can you send me please?
I am deseperated, a have been looking for a firmware to restore my watch for 2 moths
Thanks anyway
bye.

No worries, you're not the first doing a blind flashing, we'll fix it for sure
Just tell me which firmwares you checked (point me from where you got them) and what kind of issues you had
1. Phone gets bricked
2. Display shows weird colors
3. Display shows weird colors and touchscreen is working in mirror or not working at all
4. Display shows normal colors but touchscreen is a mess
5. Other issues

In this way I can figure out exactly what version you have and pick the right firmware for you
Last edited by Golem_; 4th January 2016 at 03:16 PM.
4th January 2016, 03:43 PM |#5  
Flag madrid

More
thanks for your answer...
i try to answer your questions.

1 no bricks for now
2 display doen't has color.
3 touch doen't work. only work the button.
i proved with the last gt08 firmware of needrom web.
beside i proved with no. 1 s2. with this firmware i have colors of display, sound but the touch of screen doesn't work. now my problem is the screen touch doesn't work. that's why i need the original firmware.

thanks again for your help.

bye

ahh happy new year of course.
5th January 2016, 04:25 PM |#6  
Flag madrid

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem_

No worries, you're not the first doing a blind flashing, we'll fix it for sure
Just tell me which firmwares you checked (point me from where you got them) and what kind of issues you had
1. Phone gets bricked
2. Display shows weird colors
3. Display shows weird colors and touchscreen is working in mirror or not working at all
4. Display shows normal colors but touchscreen is a mess
5. Other issues

In this way I can figure out exactly what version you have and pick the right firmware for you

Thansk for your answer.
I answer in the previus chat.
If you can help me fantastic, anyway thanks very much.
bye
5th January 2016, 05:16 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Could you do a Samaritan gesture sharing your <readback>, some people around have full bricked phones, your help could give their phones back!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananin78

Thansk for your answer.
I answer in the previus chat.
If you can help me fantastic, anyway thanks very much.
bye

I have a small big question, your phone is A9 or A9S??? you say is partially compatible with No.1 G2 which has mtk2502 processor - as A9
5th January 2016, 05:58 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Galena, IL

More
Quote:

Could you do a Samaritan gesture sharing your <readback>, some people around have full bricked phones, your help could give their phones back!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I have a small big question, your phone is A9 or A9S??? you say is partially compatible with No.1 G2 which has mtk2502 processor - as A9

I'd be happy to share my <readback> but first need someone to instruct me how to do so. It may be going back anyway as I was misinformed by the seller in regards to features. I may end up not having to send it back though so I may have time yet to play with it. It is indeed an A9S. NOT an A9. I think some may be getting them confused but I still know very little about the A9S which is why I started this thread. I'm in the process of making a review video and I'll figure out some way to share it here once it's done.
5th January 2016, 06:02 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Galena, IL

More
Quote:

Your watchphone is based on mtk6260A therefore you can install many firmwares taken from GT08, GV08, DZ09, Iradish Y6 and list could continue . . . Check on them and choose what you like
As well, inside a firmware can be changed the watchfaces though the themes yet are untouchable (hope not for long)

Advice - if you decide to get deeper into it, by learning how to flash, before any move, make sure that first lesson is how squeeze from your phone a full backup firmware, which will bring you 0% chances to brick your phone and perfect safety in anything you'll do further

Going solely by the image you attached. It appears to me to be an A9 watch an not the one I have which is the A9S. Either way I appreciate the input.
5th January 2016, 06:20 PM |#10  

More
Quote:

I'd be happy to share my <readback> but first need someone to instruct me how to do so. It may be going back anyway as I was misinformed by the seller in regards to features. I may end up not having to send it back though so I may have time yet to play with it. It is indeed an A9S. NOT an A9. I think some may be getting them confused but I still know very little about the A9S which is why I started this thread. I'm in the process of making a review video and I'll figure out some way to share it here once it's done.

Your phone is kinda rarity amongst mtk, is not horse is not donkey, is not mtk6260A is not mtk2502, you have a weird mtk6260D (correct me if I'm wrong), most of people bricked them because they tried to flash mtk6260A or mtk2502... that's why your firmware extracted from your phone could fix lot of watches around
You have need just of flashtool and drivers, the process is something like this :
http://niezarmsan.blogspot.my/2015/1...9-mtk6260.html
the only difference is that instead <download>(which is flashing) you do <readback> (which is backup)
Last edited by Golem_; 5th January 2016 at 06:22 PM.
5th January 2016, 07:19 PM |#11  
Flag madrid

More
Quote:

Your phone is kinda rarity amongst mtk, is not horse is not donkey, is not mtk6260A is not mtk2502, you have a weird mtk6260D (correct me if I'm wrong), most of people bricked them because they tried to flash mtk6260A or mtk2502... that's why your firmware extracted from your phone could fix lot of watches around
You have need just of flashtool and drivers, the process is something like this :
http://niezarmsan.blogspot.my/2015/1...9-mtk6260.html
the only difference is that instead <download>(which is flashing) you do <readback> (which is backup)

my phone is the a9s.
i put it the no. 1 s2 not g2. the s2 has 6260a like mine.
but with this firmware the touch screen doesn't work, the rest, color of screen and sound and button ok.
the firmware is the last of official web of no. 1
thanks

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)