This is a random review that might help some of you, if you want a budget smartwatch.
Video to Watch
1. It powers off and on really quick
2. battery lasts somewhere around 3 days for me but i'm a heavy user and most times it's on vibration , so lots of notifications , lots of screen time...you get it.
3. apps on it :
- Phonebook - it's a bit hard to navigate through it as it has no way to search so if you have a lot of contacts like it do, you end up scrooooooolliing for hours to get to the bottom of the list
- Dialer - normal dialer , works perfectly
- Messaging - All your text messages are saved here, you can read them and delete them whenever you want.
- Call Log - really handy when you want to call someone you've called recently and don't wanna go through the tedious phonebook
- Notifier - This is where ALL the phone notifications show up. once they flash on the screen and you dismiss them this is where they go until you clear them.
- Music - Works great if you want to listen to music on the watch, i didn't figure out how to control the music from my phone with the watch and i dont know if it's possible.
- Camera - you can take remote pictures. don't know when i'll use this but it's a cool feature i guess.
- Settings - Language, Time, date, time format , backlight duration and about phone
- Anti-Lost - you can set it to vibrate when you get too far from the phone. i am not sure i have the hang of this one yet
- Powersave - you can make the screen eye bleeding bright or normal
- Ringtone - you have mute, vibrate and a few 8bit ringtones
- Sleep Monitor - this is very ****ty and if you set your watch down it will think you're asleep, i can't figure out how to turn it off
- Alarm - you can set alarms
- Pedometer - it is what it is
- Stopwatch - same as above
- Menu Style - you have 2 menu styles, one with nice colors and one that looks pretty bad in my opinion
- Clock Type - digital and analog. i really like the analog face
- Find Phone - this will make your phone scream I AM HERE so loud and weird that you will be afraid to ever lose your phone again
- eCompass - a compass
Overall i am pretty satisfied with this device for the money I paid for it. It displays all my notifications from ALL the aplications i've selected in the bTnotifier.apk
I wish i could find the PC drivers and maybe a different firmware for it so i can tinker a bit .
if you have any questions let me know.