Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Email Notifications

28th July 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

42 posts
Hi

I have a Samsung Note 3 and installed watchit which worked great with my SW2 to send email notifications (not gmail, just email client).

I decided to try watchify so I uninstalled watchit but that didn't seem to send email notifications so I uninstalled watchify and put watchit back on and now it doesn't work either. I also tried wristn and that also won't send email notifications even if I have it selected.

Is there anything I can do to get one of them to send email notifications as it quite clearly worked before but something is preventing it from working now.

Thanks

Stu
28th July 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBFrost

Hi

I have a Samsung Note 3 and installed watchit which worked great with my SW2 to send email notifications (not gmail, just email client).

I decided to try watchify so I uninstalled watchit but that didn't seem to send email notifications so I uninstalled watchify and put watchit back on and now it doesn't work either. I also tried wristn and that also won't send email notifications even if I have it selected.

Is there anything I can do to get one of them to send email notifications as it quite clearly worked before but something is preventing it from working now.

Thanks

Stu

my answer is stupid ..
who can delete this answer ??
Last edited by Co1967; 30th July 2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: delete this answer please
28th July 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chesapeake, VA
Thanks Meter: 140

467 posts
More
Quote:

Hi

Thanks

Stu

Go into Accessibility settings, make sure WatchIt is enabled.
29th July 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

42 posts
It is definitely enabled.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th July 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #5  
Flag Near Celle, Germany
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Do you have enabled any powersaving options? Some batterysaver disable the connection. Othwewise there was the app from sony called email. It works fine. Or you take kmail with smartwatch extention for multiaccount.
29th July 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

42 posts
I never changed any power saving options on my phone. As I mentioned, everything was working until I uninstalled watchit to try one of the other notifiers.

I looked at the Sony email but that doesn't work on non Sony phones.
29th July 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 34

186 posts
Quote:

I never changed any power saving options on my phone. As I mentioned, everything was working until I uninstalled watchit to try one of the other notifiers.

I looked at the Sony email but that doesn't work on non Sony phones.

There are some strange things with accessibility on all my phone. Sometime it stop to read notification. Often I must deactivate and reactivate to start work again. Other time I must deselect all other app in accessibility and revalidate one by one starting by the one I prefer....

I think that app wich work with "security" in place of "accessibility" works better.

Recently I installed a new app "AllNotify" and it seem works better than other my previous notification app, at this time I use just AllNotify and I deactivated Watchit to try.
30th July 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #8  
OP Member

42 posts
Thanks. I'll have a look at allnotify

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread