FORUMS

[Q] Outlook (Office365) Calendar?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Leakim91, Junior Member on 26th August 2014, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys! First post on this forum, and I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem here

The place I work use Outlook calendar, and I would love to get that showing on my SW2. However I can't seem to find any apps that support anything else than the "standard" Google calendar. I've tried subscribing to the Outlook calendar with Google, but the refreshing of the .ics-feed is WAAAAY too slow (like 6-24 hours), and I need it to update rather fast. Anyone know a solution to this problem?

27th August 2014, 12:15 AM |#2  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakim91

Hi guys! First post on this forum, and I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem here

The place I work use Outlook calendar, and I would love to get that showing on my SW2. However I can't seem to find any apps that support anything else than the "standard" Google calendar. I've tried subscribing to the Outlook calendar with Google, but the refreshing of the .ics-feed is WAAAAY too slow (like 6-24 hours), and I need it to update rather fast. Anyone know a solution to this problem?

Use app that sync Outlook with google calendar like Outlook Android Sync or other....
27th August 2014, 02:41 AM |#3  

More
There also k9 Email app with k9 email smartwatch app wich it states work with Exchange 2004, 2007 not sure if that can help though

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
27th August 2014, 02:45 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks to the both of you!

However I landed on adding the Exchange account to the "Accounts" part of Android. After that, it was a breeze to sync calendars.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread