Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Info 2 [Q] Outlook (Office365) Calendar?

OP Leakim91

26th August 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys! First post on this forum, and I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem here

The place I work use Outlook calendar, and I would love to get that showing on my SW2. However I can't seem to find any apps that support anything else than the "standard" Google calendar. I've tried subscribing to the Outlook calendar with Google, but the refreshing of the .ics-feed is WAAAAY too slow (like 6-24 hours), and I need it to update rather fast. Anyone know a solution to this problem?
27th August 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 70

342 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakim91

Hi guys! First post on this forum, and I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem here

The place I work use Outlook calendar, and I would love to get that showing on my SW2. However I can't seem to find any apps that support anything else than the "standard" Google calendar. I've tried subscribing to the Outlook calendar with Google, but the refreshing of the .ics-feed is WAAAAY too slow (like 6-24 hours), and I need it to update rather fast. Anyone know a solution to this problem?

Use app that sync Outlook with google calendar like Outlook Android Sync or other....
27th August 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #3  

10 posts
There also k9 Email app with k9 email smartwatch app wich it states work with Exchange 2004, 2007 not sure if that can help though

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
27th August 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Thanks to the both of you!

However I landed on adding the Exchange account to the "Accounts" part of Android. After that, it was a breeze to sync calendars.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread