Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 40,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Remote Widgets

Tip us?

Megatastic
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwg View Post
Endomondo compatibility was the only reason I have chosen SW2. If only had I known that Peeble has got its Endo software, I would have thought it over one more time. Unfortunatelly I don't see any alternative software, having registered my workouts for last 3 years on Endomondo.

One way or another: remote widgets are not better in any way than the native Endomondo widget, even if it makes you press power button every time.
The latest version of remote widgets lets you "resize". So you can use the endomondo widget on remote widgets to display 3 parameters in low power mode. I agree with everyone re endomondo support. It's taken remote widgets to make it useful. Runtastic is no better and it's supposed to be feature app.

nwg
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatastic View Post
The latest version of remote widgets lets you "resize". So you can use the endomondo widget on remote widgets to display 3 parameters in low power mode.
I've given it a try. It actually lets resize, but the Endo widget doesn't look well to me when resized. And one can not pause / resume workouts of course. Having to choose between two bad solutions, I still preffer the native Endomondo widget. The only we can do if Endomondo team doesn't improve their widget is to cancel Premium subscription. Actually most part of premium features are useless to me. I pay them just to support the software development.