Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Remote Widgets

OP DallaryPT

24th July 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 5

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwg

Endomondo compatibility was the only reason I have chosen SW2. If only had I known that Peeble has got its Endo software, I would have thought it over one more time. Unfortunatelly I don't see any alternative software, having registered my workouts for last 3 years on Endomondo.

One way or another: remote widgets are not better in any way than the native Endomondo widget, even if it makes you press power button every time.

The latest version of remote widgets lets you "resize". So you can use the endomondo widget on remote widgets to display 3 parameters in low power mode. I agree with everyone re endomondo support. It's taken remote widgets to make it useful. Runtastic is no better and it's supposed to be feature app.
24th July 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 163

367 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatastic

The latest version of remote widgets lets you "resize". So you can use the endomondo widget on remote widgets to display 3 parameters in low power mode.

I've given it a try. It actually lets resize, but the Endo widget doesn't look well to me when resized. And one can not pause / resume workouts of course. Having to choose between two bad solutions, I still preffer the native Endomondo widget. The only we can do if Endomondo team doesn't improve their widget is to cancel Premium subscription. Actually most part of premium features are useless to me. I pay them just to support the software development.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread