FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Sony Smartwatch 2 Windows Phone APP

Thanks Meter: 0

By meko90, Junior Member on 23rd December 2013, 11:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,

first of all sorry for my bad english but i'm italian....

I want to create an app for SW2 to pair with a windows phone 7/8...But i don't find any file or text to study what i need to create this app.

If anyone can help me to create or only find what i need would be very kind.

Thx for your time.

24th December 2013, 09:10 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meko90

Hi guys,

first of all sorry for my bad english but i'm italian....

I want to create an app for SW2 to pair with a windows phone 7/8...But i don't find any file or text to study what i need to create this app.

If anyone can help me to create or only find what i need would be very kind.

Thx for your time.

I believe someone made the sw2 to work with blackberry phone. I came across that in the web. Just do a Google search for smartwatch blackberry and you should be able to find it. Maybe there you can find info on what you need to do to make the watch to work with windows phone.

Check the link below.

http://crackberry.com/sony-smartwatch-2-blackberry-10

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk
Last edited by thearif; 24th December 2013 at 09:15 AM. Reason: correction
24th December 2013, 11:44 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thearif

I believe someone made the sw2 to work with blackberry phone. I came across that in the web. Just do a Google search for smartwatch blackberry and you should be able to find it. Maybe there you can find info on what you need to do to make the watch to work with windows phone.

Check the link below.

Thanks for your reply but blackberry OS is an android OS masked by another graphics...and it's very easy porting any android app tu BB OS10...
25th December 2013, 04:18 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meko90

Thanks for your reply but blackberry OS is an android OS masked by another graphics...and it's very easy porting any android app tu BB OS10...

Hmmm that I did not know. They should have released those devices with android and advertised as such. Maybe then, they could be in a better position than they are in now.

17th March 2014, 12:52 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I created 2 WIndows Phone 8 apps to work with the Pebble watch which are in the WP store. If I get some time I might try to create one for the Sony. I have the Sony Smart Watch 1. If I am able to get that to work I will probably buy a Sony SW 2 and see if it the Bluetooth protocol is the same. I had a small amount of luck with the Sony LiveView watch but moved onto the Pebble when I finally got that from my Kickstarter pledge.
Last edited by badplanet; 17th March 2014 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Typo
20th March 2014, 09:05 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thearif

Hmmm that I did not know. They should have released those devices with android and advertised as such. Maybe then, they could be in a better position than they are in now.

the statement is wrong.... it is not a masked Android

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to gbohm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 03:42 AM |#7  

More
hi, may I know currently is there any Sony Smartwatch 2 apps developed to work with windows phones 8/8.1?
thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badplanet

I created 2 WIndows Phone 8 apps to work with the Pebble watch which are in the WP store. If I get some time I might try to create one for the Sony. I have the Sony Smart Watch 1. If I am able to get that to work I will probably buy a Sony SW 2 and see if it the Bluetooth protocol is the same. I had a small amount of luck with the Sony LiveView watch but moved onto the Pebble when I finally got that from my Kickstarter pledge.

27th May 2014, 07:23 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlekssp

hi, may I know currently is there any Sony Smartwatch 2 apps developed to work with windows phones 8/8.1?
thanks in advance.

I have since purchased the Sony Smartwatch 2 but have not had time yet to work on an app for Windows Phone. I still intend to do so once I get finished with the Pebble apps. Otherwise, I just wasted money on the Sony Smartwatch 1 and 2.
27th May 2014, 07:42 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just wondering... Wouldnt it be useless whether you port over actual apps...

Sent from my GT-I9300
19th July 2014, 03:21 PM |#10  

More
Windows Phone and Sony Smart Watch2
Quote:
Originally Posted by badplanet

Hi guys.
I have a Sony Smart Watch 2 but i dont want to buy other cel phone because i dont have android. I was thinking if is possible built some app to work with this watch. Some one alredy did something for other smart watch. So i ask if someone have some peace of information text or sites may help on this.
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread