Remove All Ads from XDA

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
By robsonline, Senior Member on 5th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My Sony SW2 died over the weekend. The watch vibrated, I looked down at the watch, and I saw the Sony logo. Then the screen went blank. It has been dead ever since. I am really disappointed, but I think this will be my last Sony product. I am not happy with the build quality of this watch. My watch came apart on me, and I repaired it myself because I didn't want to send it to Sony. I also think it should last longer that 14 months. The funny thing is that I never wanted a smart watch until my wife got me this one. Now I really miss having one. I guess I will have to research what to get next, but I think Sony will be off the list.

After doing some research, I found this post:

Just as I was starting the procedure, of taking the USB in and Out, the watch woke up!. It is now responding. I am going to do a hard reset on the watch to make sure there are no corrupt programs lingering. I don't know if this will help anyone, but I thought I would post an update. Glad I don't have to buy another smartwatch just yet as I am really not fond of Androidwear.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread