[WatchFace] SClockOne - Widget Friendly analog clock

1st September 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 36

40 posts
More
Based on the super easy tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/smar...hface-t2801780 and inspired by one of the removed watchfaces from the watchface master julz, I've created mainly for myself a widget friendly analog clock design

It's very readable in low power mode, and has lots of space for adding widgets, which I personally enjoy on analog clocks.

Hope you guys like it, if julz has no objection I will post it to my Play account later
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sclockone2.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (150.2 KB, 708 views)
File Type: jpg sclockone.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (202.3 KB, 575 views)
Attached Files
File Type: apk SClockOne.apk - [Click for QR Code] (149.6 KB, 394 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to srle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 117

369 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by srle

Based on the super easy tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/smar...hface-t2801780 and inspired by one of the removed watchfaces from the watchface master julz, I've created mainly for myself a widget friendly analog clock design

It's very readable in low power mode, and has lots of space for adding widgets, which I personally enjoy on analog clocks.

Hope you guys like it, if julz has no objection I will post it to my Play account later

Hey mate I'd prefer that you dont put it on Google Play as I'd hate to see your account get banned by Google. They're very strict about potential copyright infringements and act without mercy and have the power to hand down a permanent ban on the developer. Sharing here is fine as long as it's ok with the XDA admins.
Personally I don't think it's worth the risk of getting banned as it is a life ban and prevents you from simply creating a new account.
2nd September 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

40 posts
More
Thanks for the tip

I've created it for my personal use anyway, but I felt a need to share it if anyone likes it.
2nd September 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #4  
Flag berlin
Thanks Meter: 7

39 posts
More
Nice clock!

Could you also add the background picture you used so that we can use it as menu background (it creates the efect that the analog background is always there :P)

thanks!
4th September 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

40 posts
More
here you go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	watchface_bg.png
Views:	121
Size:	22.7 KB