Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,734 Members 40,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WatchFace] SClockOne - Widget Friendly analog clock

Tip us?

srle
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default [WatchFace] SClockOne - Widget Friendly analog clock

Based on the super easy tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/smar...hface-t2801780 and inspired by one of the removed watchfaces from the watchface master julz, I've created mainly for myself a widget friendly analog clock design

It's very readable in low power mode, and has lots of space for adding widgets, which I personally enjoy on analog clocks.

Hope you guys like it, if julz has no objection I will post it to my Play account later
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sclockone2.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (150.2 KB, 636 views)
File Type: jpg sclockone.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (202.3 KB, 524 views)
Attached Files
File Type: apk SClockOne.apk - [Click for QR Code] (149.6 KB, 251 views)
Casio BE300 / Dell Axim X3 / HTC Hermes / HTC Touch Diamond / HTC HD2 / Samsung Galaxy Note / Sony Xperia Z Ultra
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to srle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

julz
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by srle View Post
Based on the super easy tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/smar...hface-t2801780 and inspired by one of the removed watchfaces from the watchface master julz, I've created mainly for myself a widget friendly analog clock design

It's very readable in low power mode, and has lots of space for adding widgets, which I personally enjoy on analog clocks.

Hope you guys like it, if julz has no objection I will post it to my Play account later
Hey mate I'd prefer that you dont put it on Google Play as I'd hate to see your account get banned by Google. They're very strict about potential copyright infringements and act without mercy and have the power to hand down a permanent ban on the developer. Sharing here is fine as long as it's ok with the XDA admins.
Personally I don't think it's worth the risk of getting banned as it is a life ban and prevents you from simply creating a new account.

--==SONY XPERIA Z ULTRA FAN SITE==--
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Sony SmartWatch 2, HTC Sensation
Most recent past devices: HTC One X, Samsung Nexus S, HTC Magic

srle
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Thanks for the tip

I've created it for my personal use anyway, but I felt a need to share it if anyone likes it.
Casio BE300 / Dell Axim X3 / HTC Hermes / HTC Touch Diamond / HTC HD2 / Samsung Galaxy Note / Sony Xperia Z Ultra

dabizstan
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Nice clock!

Could you also add the background picture you used so that we can use it as menu background (it creates the efect that the analog background is always there :P)

thanks!

srle
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
here you go
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	watchface_bg.png
Views:	105
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	2924088