Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP] Smartwatch 2 SW2 Working but no display

OP finalgravity525

17th November 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
More
Is there a way to reflash or reupgrade the sw2? Because SONY PC Companion does not support sw2. Also, Sony Update Service is no longer supported by SONY. I don't have any idea now on how to repair my sw2 as I only bought it on gray market. I mean there is no warranty covered.

Btw, my sw2 still works but there is no display or not showing anything on the screen. I'm sure that its still working because I can install apps and it vibrates when someone text me and when someone's calling. Its still turning on and off and connects on my phones. I doubt that the screen is defective but when i connect the sw2 to another phones, sw2 outputs a progress bar and when its near to 100%, the progress bar fades,becomes dark(like its turned off) and no more outputs on the screen after the progress bar.

Sorry for my bad english. I hope someone can help us about this issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread