Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 46,343 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[C2304] Success in creating FTF for Brazil stock update 16.0.B.2.13!

Tip us?

sid_reis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedbsayed View Post
yup i use... but this ftf not match on my phone.. because.. the real name is C2305.. if i flash this ftf.. we will break my phone ?? please tell me... what should i do !!
It will not break your phone ok, don't worry. A friend of mine here in Brazil was using a Global ftf (for c2305, but his XC was c2304 actually), so if you try to flash with Perfect Flash I think It doesn't will brick your XC. Just try and tell me if it works for u!

mabaso
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid_reis View Post
It will not break your phone ok, don't worry. A friend of mine here in Brazil was using a Global ftf (for c2305, but his XC was c2304 actually), so if you try to flash with Perfect Flash I think It doesn't will brick your XC. Just try and tell me if it works for u!
Ey guys,I recently unbricked my phone with the generic firmware and after that I got issues with hspa+,my download speeds are now +-50kbps..and the firmware has two umts bands supported,will this brazillian firmware solve the issue

sid_reis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaso View Post
Ey guys,I recently unbricked my phone with the generic firmware and after that I got issues with hspa+,my download speeds are now +-50kbps..and the firmware has two umts bands supported,will this brazillian firmware solve the issue
Dude, for me HSPA+ is working very good, even here in Manaus our 3g service is a kick in the ba**ls. So, try to flash this ftf that I create for us. For me, this is the most stable that i've used since I bought this XC.

PieroC2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Fala galera! alguém sabe me explicar como flashear esta rom no meu celular? Perco a garantia se fizer isso? Vlw!