Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[C2304] Success in creating FTF for Brazil stock update 16.0.B.2.13!

OP sid_reis

13th July 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Manaus
Thanks Meter: 9

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedbsayed

yup i use... but this ftf not match on my phone.. because.. the real name is C2305.. if i flash this ftf.. we will break my phone ?? please tell me... what should i do !!

It will not break your phone ok, don't worry. A friend of mine here in Brazil was using a Global ftf (for c2305, but his XC was c2304 actually), so if you try to flash with Perfect Flash I think It doesn't will brick your XC. Just try and tell me if it works for u!
17th July 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #12  
Flag johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid_reis

It will not break your phone ok, don't worry. A friend of mine here in Brazil was using a Global ftf (for c2305, but his XC was c2304 actually), so if you try to flash with Perfect Flash I think It doesn't will brick your XC. Just try and tell me if it works for u!

Ey guys,I recently unbricked my phone with the generic firmware and after that I got issues with hspa+,my download speeds are now +-50kbps..and the firmware has two umts bands supported,will this brazillian firmware solve the issue
17th July 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Manaus
Thanks Meter: 9

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaso

Ey guys,I recently unbricked my phone with the generic firmware and after that I got issues with hspa+,my download speeds are now +-50kbps..and the firmware has two umts bands supported,will this brazillian firmware solve the issue

Dude, for me HSPA+ is working very good, even here in Manaus our 3g service is a kick in the ba**ls. So, try to flash this ftf that I create for us. For me, this is the most stable that i've used since I bought this XC.
7th August 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Fala galera! alguém sabe me explicar como flashear esta rom no meu celular? Perco a garantia se fizer isso? Vlw!
9th September 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Talking script for flashing via FlashTool
PLEASE HAVE AS PROVIDE THE SCRIPT for flashing AS ROM'S THE XPERIA C VIA FlashTool, AS THE SAME AND BETTER FOR FLASH PROCEDURE, NOT FROM TO FLASH FOR THE SCRIPT THAT APPEARS AND XPERIA C2305 And I've looked EVERYWHERE FOR DOWNLOAD AND DO NOT THINK IN ANY PLACE AS AVAILABLE IF THE FILE FOLDER C230X FOR 2304 WILL BE VERY gRATEFUL, THANK YOU FROM JA.

THROUGH THIS SAME SCRIPT YOU GOTTA DO THE FILE FTF PROPERLY ADDING A VERSION AND BUNDLE. THAT SAME SCRIPT TO SERVE THE FLASH ROM'S
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread