Kirin: A Processor the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Kirin: A Processor the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more

Generate Your Theme with J Theme Transmogrifier

more

Android 5.0.1 RUU For Verizon HTC One M8

more

TapDeck Beta: Smart Wallpaper Discovery

more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

[Q] need help with note 3 rom

6th July 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #1  
khashayar_khk's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
hi guys i flashed this rom and when i reboot i got navigation bar missing i even tried to add {qemu.hw.mainkeys=0} but it cused me bootloop any thing else ican try to have navigation bar
6th July 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 129
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khashayar_khk

hi guys i flashed this rom and when i reboot i got navigation bar missing i even tried to add {qemu.hw.mainkeys=0} but it cused me bootloop any thing else ican try to have navigation bar

Install it on play store. Is your sim card working?
7th July 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #3  
khashayar_khk's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNikky

Install it on play store. Is your sim card working?

no but i was i goeing to restore imei
7th July 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 4
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
what note 3 rom are you talking about ?
7th July 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by khashayar_khk

no but i was i goeing to restore imei

how?
7th July 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #6  
khashayar_khk's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Im talking about omega HD version 3 and for restoring this thread would helphttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2734161
8th July 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 129
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khashayar_khk

Im talking about omega HD version 3 and for restoring this thread would helphttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2734161

Changing IMEI methods do not work on note 3 rom. You won't be able use cellular functions.
The Following User Says Thank You to TacoNikky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 11:35 PM   |  #8  
khashayar_khk's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNikky

Changing IMEI methods do not work on note 3 rom. You won't be able use cellular functions.

Yup you're right.Sony officially killed this phone by xc3
Xc 4.2.2 forever

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes