Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

MTK bugs ?

OP scorpii2310

26th June 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #1  
scorpii2310's Avatar
OP Member
Flag South Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Type "=" (without quotes) and send via short messages service/sms to your xperia c... it will make your phone reeboted.

Did you guys experienced this ? cz i did.
My friends plays with this and make my phone reeboted several times, and i have no idea how to stop this

Sorry for my bad english and for OOT
26th June 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpii2310

Type "=" (without quotes) and send via short messages service/sms to your xperia c... it will make your phone reeboted.

Did you guys experienced this ? cz i did.
My friends plays with this and make my phone reeboted several times, and i have no idea how to stop this

Sorry for my bad english and for OOT



Try adding any blacklisting app and block his messages.. and yes, it works on all xperia c as its cpu bug.actually on all phones with this chip....
2nd July 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #3  
scorpii2310's Avatar
OP Member
Flag South Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvader

Try adding any blacklisting app and block his messages.. and yes, it works on all xperia c as its cpu bug.actually on all phones with this chip....

Thanks for your idea, but i can't do that, because most of my friend now knowing that bug and play with it...

Just try to enjoy, it.. LOL
2nd July 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #4  
superdragonpt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 5,280
 
1,829 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpii2310

Type "=" (without quotes) and send via short messages service/sms to your xperia c... it will make your phone reeboted.

Did you guys experienced this ? cz i did.
My friends plays with this and make my phone reeboted several times, and i have no idea how to stop this

Sorry for my bad english and for OOT


Its an debugg function made by MTK, and included on the sms text app code.

Just replace your stock sms text app, by another one.

Easy

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #5  
scorpii2310's Avatar
OP Member
Flag South Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdragonpt

Its an debugg function made by MTK, and included on the sms text app code.

Just replace your stock sms text app, by another one.

Easy

Regards

OK, Thanks, bro..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes