Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

screen is trembling (icons and texts) !!

OP engnajjar

12th July 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

72 posts
hello everybody

my "Xperia C" after working for few minutes (or after the cpu heats) the screen is trembling and all the icons and texts are trembling

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1M3zwXQeJg

but the confusing thing is when I take screenshot for the screen , everything was good , all of that problem wasn't appear in the screenshot !

the device comes back to normal after I let it without working for some minutes .

I took it to the service center and re-falshed it with the firmware but the problem is still existed !!

please help me
Last edited by engnajjar; 12th July 2014 at 03:37 AM.
29th July 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 157

480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnajjar

hello everybody

my "Xperia C" after working for few minutes (or after the cpu heats) the screen is trembling and all the icons and texts are trembling

video

but the confusing thing is when I take screenshot for the screen , everything was good , all of that problem wasn't appear in the screenshot !

the device comes back to normal after I let it without working for some minutes .

I took it to the service center and re-falshed it with the firmware but the problem is still existed !!

please help me

hey man
according to my previous experience of android this problem generally occors due to faulty chipsat or problem with the tft screen.better to take it to a service center and ask them to replace the screen instead of re-flahsing the firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekr700

hey man
according to my previous experience of android this problem generally occors due to faulty chipsat or problem with the tft screen.better to take it to a service center and ask them to replace the screen instead of re-flahsing the firmware

I re-flashed the firmware but No benefit.

I'll replace the screen , thanks anyway
4th August 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnajjar

hello everybody

video

please help me

my advice : go to sony center you still have your warranty don't you ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread