Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,251 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

screen is trembling (icons and texts) !!

Tip us?

engnajjar
Old
(Last edited by engnajjar; 12th July 2014 at 02:37 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default screen is trembling (icons and texts) !!

hello everybody

my "Xperia C" after working for few minutes (or after the cpu heats) the screen is trembling and all the icons and texts are trembling

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1M3zwXQeJg

but the confusing thing is when I take screenshot for the screen , everything was good , all of that problem wasn't appear in the screenshot !

the device comes back to normal after I let it without working for some minutes .

I took it to the service center and re-falshed it with the firmware but the problem is still existed !!

please help me
My posts : Sony Walkman Font
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
- - ROM : Xperia Ultimate HD 5.0.1
- - Kernel : LuPuSv16

abhishekr700
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnajjar View Post
hello everybody

my "Xperia C" after working for few minutes (or after the cpu heats) the screen is trembling and all the icons and texts are trembling

video

but the confusing thing is when I take screenshot for the screen , everything was good , all of that problem wasn't appear in the screenshot !

the device comes back to normal after I let it without working for some minutes .

I took it to the service center and re-falshed it with the firmware but the problem is still existed !!

please help me
hey man
according to my previous experience of android this problem generally occors due to faulty chipsat or problem with the tft screen.better to take it to a service center and ask them to replace the screen instead of re-flahsing the firmware

Press Thanks If I Helped !!

DEVICE : SAMSUNG GALAXY Y [GT-S5360]
CURRENT ROM : REINCARNATION CM7.2
ROMS TESTED : JELLYBLAST V3 , NEMESIS ONE , CYANOGENMOD 9 , PUREKAT 2.0 , EVOLUTION X4 , HYPERION 8 GMREINCARNATION CM7.2
ROMS TO BE TESTED : JELLYNOID ,
SCRIPTS TESTED/USING : V6 SUPERCHARGER BLACKDOG EDITION , RT-MIXMANAGER,KICKASS KERNALISER
KERNELS TESTED : HELLS FUSION #50 , KURO KERNEL , BLACKREACTOR V5 , WHITEXP KERNEL
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

engnajjar
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekr700 View Post
hey man
according to my previous experience of android this problem generally occors due to faulty chipsat or problem with the tft screen.better to take it to a service center and ask them to replace the screen instead of re-flahsing the firmware
I re-flashed the firmware but No benefit.

I'll replace the screen , thanks anyway
My posts : Sony Walkman Font
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
- - ROM : Xperia Ultimate HD 5.0.1
- - Kernel : LuPuSv16

abizhar 007
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnajjar View Post
hello everybody

video

please help me
my advice : go to sony center you still have your warranty don't you ?