Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help me....Cant enter recovery mode

Tip us?

MathewThomasC2305
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy help me....Cant enter recovery mode

my phone was of bootv 2.14.J.0.68. i accidently flashed recovery.img nd my phone was bricked. but wid help of ur tutorial on “how to fix a bricked xperia c” i flashed a new rom with boot version 2.14.J.2.13.. using mobileuncle tools i flashed recovery nd reebooted into recovery. but only the sony logo is coming up..i kept it like that for 15 mins, yet no change, plz help me,sir….

TacoNikky
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewThomasC2305 View Post
my phone was of bootv 2.14.J.0.68. i accidently flashed recovery.img nd my phone was bricked. but wid help of ur tutorial on “how to fix a bricked xperia c” i flashed a new rom with boot version 2.14.J.2.13.. using mobileuncle tools i flashed recovery nd reebooted into recovery. but only the sony logo is coming up..i kept it like that for 15 mins, yet no change, plz help me,sir….
Install Sony Update Service to your pc, then install xperia c software

iSiddharth
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Thumbs up Instant Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewThomasC2305 View Post
Go to this thread by me and then follow the instructions given there... i promise you will fix your device
and don't forget that thanks button

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...droid-t2832005