Unhappy help me....Cant enter recovery mode

OP MathewThomasC2305

2nd August 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
my phone was of bootv 2.14.J.0.68. i accidently flashed recovery.img nd my phone was bricked. but wid help of ur tutorial on “how to fix a bricked xperia c” i flashed a new rom with boot version 2.14.J.2.13.. using mobileuncle tools i flashed recovery nd reebooted into recovery. but only the sony logo is coming up..i kept it like that for 15 mins, yet no change, plz help me,sir….
2nd August 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 116

220 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewThomasC2305

my phone was of bootv 2.14.J.0.68. i accidently flashed recovery.img nd my phone was bricked. but wid help of ur tutorial on “how to fix a bricked xperia c” i flashed a new rom with boot version 2.14.J.2.13.. using mobileuncle tools i flashed recovery nd reebooted into recovery. but only the sony logo is coming up..i kept it like that for 15 mins, yet no change, plz help me,sir….

Install Sony Update Service to your pc, then install xperia c software
3rd August 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 79

289 posts
More
Thumbs up Instant Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewThomasC2305

Go to this thread by me and then follow the instructions given there... i promise you will fix your device
and don't forget that thanks button

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...droid-t2832005
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread