No registration required

[Q] Uninstall Facebook Chrome Gmail etc..will it brick ur Device

OP zensuke87

25th August 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Haiii just curious here...is there anyone have tried to uninstall preloaded apps like Facebook Chrome etc...because when there are update on Google Play automatically the update will store on device memory which i hate that when happened...and can we transfer the update into sd
25th August 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 31

189 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zensuke87

Haiii just curious here...is there anyone have tried to uninstall preloaded apps like Facebook Chrome etc...because when there are update on Google Play automatically the update will store on device memory which i hate that when happened...and can we transfer the update into sd

Third party apps - no problem. Core system apps like systemui etc, then it gets bricked.

Don't quote me on this but i guess you can transfer them (built in app - updates) via titanium backup, however, the app might start acting abnormal.
The Following User Says Thank You to YanOri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #3  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 157

485 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zensuke87

no never ever....they are all installed for ur conveniennce and u can remove them as desired...but dont messs up with system apps...for safety keep a nandroid backup ready before messing with syatem apps...thanx;
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Ok thanks guys...hopefully it won't bricked my phone
26th August 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 161

386 posts
Donate to Me
More
Uninstalling these apps won't brick your device but if you want to get rid of that auto update problem then
Go to PlayStore>>Settings>>Auto Update Apps>>Select the option "Do not Auto-Update Apps.....
The Following User Says Thank You to iSiddharth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread