Xperia C softbrick

Search This thread

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi :)

Thanks for writing to us at XDA Assist. Please standby while we have your thread/question moved to the appropriate sub-forum for your device.

For future reference you can find your device sub-forum here (bookmark/subscribe this):

Sony Xperia C

Within that section you will find a dedicated q&a sub-forum (this is where your thread is going to be moved to):

Xperia C Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck!

aks.arora11

Nov 6, 2014
Still problem is same...
Mayb my phone is hardbrick...
Any solution for hardbrick???? Please help...

Rsameer

Dec 2, 2014
If the red light blinks after a certain interval then you are in big trouble!
You might have to go to service centre. If it is still under warranty don't tell them what you were trying to do. Just give it to them.
Otherwise be ready to pay 5-6000 for motherboard.
If this is not the case you could fix it easily by wmusha.

Reactions: aks.arora11

kamran.kerim

Mar 10, 2015
red light

dear friends please help me. I wanted to install cwm recovery with mobile uncle tools. when I placed recovery.img to phone memory(not in any folder), it didn't find the file, but when in sd card(not in any folder) it succesfully find. I selected and flashed, but the phone shut down and didn't start anymore. yesterday, when plugging to charge the red light under the screen was blinking. but today, it just stays on, not blinking, but after some time, goes off again, and start blinking. when I connect to PC, first it connects, after some time connection is lost and green light passes to red again, after some time it again connects. I tried Sony Update Service and PC Companion, didn't work. Please help...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

You will have to try whshua tool the tutorial is in the general section of this forum

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
please help me. I wanted to install cwm recovery with mobile uncle tools. when I placed recovery.img to phone memory(not in any folder), it didn't find the file, but when in sd card(not in any folder) it succesfully find. I selected and flashed, but the phone shut down and didn't start anymore. yesterday, when plugging to charge the red light under the screen was blinking. but today, it just stays on, not blinking, but after some time, goes off again, and start blinking. when I connect to PC, first it connects, after some time connection is lost and green light passes to red again, after some time it again connects. I tried Sony Update Service and PC Companion, didn't work. Please help...

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
dear friends please help me. I wanted to install cwm recovery with mobile uncle tools. when I placed recovery.img to phone memory(not in any folder), it didn't find the file, but when in sd card(not in any folder) it succesfully find. I selected and flashed, but the phone shut down and didn't start anymore. yesterday, when plugging to charge the red light under the screen was blinking. but today, it just stays on, not blinking, but after some time, goes off again, and start blinking. when I connect to PC, first it connects, after some time connection is lost and green light passes to red again, after some time it again connects. I tried Sony Update Service and PC Companion, didn't work. Please help...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

please help me. I wanted to install cwm recovery with mobile uncle tools. when I placed recovery.img to phone memory(not in any folder), it didn't find the file, but when in sd card(not in any folder) it succesfully find. I selected and flashed, but the phone shut down and didn't start anymore. yesterday, when plugging to charge the red light under the screen was blinking. but today, it just stays on, not blinking, but after some time, goes off again, and start blinking. when I connect to PC, first it connects, after some time connection is lost and green light passes to red again, after some time it again connects. I tried Sony Update Service and PC Companion, didn't work. Please help...
I told u use the wmshua flash tool

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the red light blinks after a certain interval then you are in big trouble!
    You might have to go to service centre. If it is still under warranty don't tell them what you were trying to do. Just give it to them.
    Otherwise be ready to pay 5-6000 for motherboard.
    If this is not the case you could fix it easily by wmusha.