Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS for Xperia C

Tip us?

Aloosh99
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I do factory reset and flash the zip and the same problem.. Unfortunately Dolby has stopped.. Then I do a restore because sound setting also stopped.. Can I know where is the problem??

projectakshay
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default xperia c dolby digital

thanks for the post dude i tried both the methods mentioned above but none of them are working will you please guide me how to install after following the steps it says upgrading android but it doesnt work when i click on sound enhancements normal equilizer opens thanks in advance

krambaniqued
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tried flashable zip unfortunately it's not working.

Santhosh M
Old
Thanks Meter 574

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectakshay View Post
thanks for the post dude i tried both the methods mentioned above but none of them are working will you please guide me how to install after following the steps it says upgrading android but it doesnt work when i click on sound enhancements normal equilizer opens thanks in advance
Hope you have tried the zips in pure stock deodexed ROM. Don't try it in any custom ROM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by krambaniqued View Post
I tried flashable zip unfortunately it's not working.
Hope you have tried the zips in pure stock deodexed ROM. Don't try it in any custom ROM's

mustang2011
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Installed from flashable zip (deodexed the ROM first), works great. Thanks a lot.Keep it up.