Mugen Power 3000 mAh Z1F/Z1C

83 posts
Thanks Meter: 22
By OyyO, Member on 31st August 2014, 08:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd December 2014, 04:13 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1
i purchased this last week while i was in hk. they delivered in a couple of days. build quality and fit is excellent. you can leave it on the phone and charge the battery, the phone will charge first, then the battery.

today i did a quick test - overnight i let my battery run down to about 15%. i then used the mugen to charge it while i was out and about. after 6 hours or so of reasonably constant use - music, email, whatsapp, internet, twitter, a couple of calls, the battery was back up to 55% or so before the mugen ran out of juice.
not bad.
24th December 2014, 12:45 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13
I have the Brando power case. It's a bit cheaper, but the cut-out for the camera is smaller, which causes some flash bleed in low-light shots. Could you take a couple of shots with your setup, with and without the case and see if you have the same problem?
12th January 2015, 10:41 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1
sorry for the slow response. i am pretty happy with the case and i did notice a little bleed with the flash, not a huge difference, but noticeable. until you asked me this, i never noticed because i rarely use the flash myself due to the quality of the camera
The Following User Says Thank You to acatal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread