FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][Custom][Privacy Guard][Leds][UB LB] D5503_14.4.A.0.108_final

5,849 posts
Thanks Meter: 17,586

By munjeni, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 30th August 2014, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th August 2015, 06:33 PM |#601  
Nürnberg
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed&vodka

First of all munjeni, thanks for developing this, it's exactly what I was looking for. I've tried Cyanogen for privacy reasons but the phone gets hot with all versions. Also I was looking for the stock camera, which is unbeatable, but Privacy Guard and "not sync" was a requirement for me.

Now, sorry for my noob question, but when you say "requirement: "108" ROM ¿what do you mean? Because versions are usually many numbers long. Currently my stock ROM is Android v4.4.4, where do I have to look for that "108" that's required to install this ROM?

Many thanks!

Hello, he's talking about D5503_14.4.A.0.108, you'll find it somewhere here in the z1compact forums.
The Following User Says Thank You to dermaze For This Useful Post: [ View ]

31st August 2015, 10:01 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
OP when will you be making another fine rom or updating to latest build version ?
1st September 2015, 05:15 PM |#603  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 17,586

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

OP when will you be making another fine rom or updating to latest build version ?

Definitelly not LP
The Following User Says Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2015, 07:55 AM |#604  
Flag Truro
Thanks Meter: 434

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalghost

If you read through the OP and check Munjeni's other threads, the .108 build is the best build so for for our Z1Cs.
Until LP 5.1 comes out for to fix all the bugs in 14.5.A.0.270 then no, this is the best there is.
2nd September 2015, 11:29 AM |#605  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up 5 Star Dev!
Your contributions to the community are astounding! I'm amazed that you find the time to produce such great work and share it too..
Props as ever.
I've reverted to Kitkat as I'm still not 100% happy with other 5.X roms and always seem to gravitate to something you have developed as it's all I need.

Thanks again for all your hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to djfuego For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread