Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEODEX][D5503]Deodex patch for Z1 Compact 14.4.A.0.108 GenericDE (1279-6978)

Tip us?

masterulukai
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [DEODEX][D5503]Deodex patch for Z1 Compact 14.4.A.0.108 GenericDE (1279-6978)

Just wanted to share working deodex patch for .108 generic german firmware, taken from here. Don't forget to wipe dalvik/cache and flashing SuperSU update after flashing this patch. This patch is created using Kamome tool and is zipaligned.

DOWNLOAD
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to masterulukai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lasantha
Old
Thanks Meter 123
can i use on Russian one?what are the benefits of deodexing?

masterulukai
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha View Post
I think it might give you some errors and annoying bugs, if you install it on different customization. I would not recommend doing so. As for benefits, it is simple. With Deodexed rom you can do modding - manipulate system files. Also I have heard, that deodexed Roms are slightly faster, except for the first boot after cleaning dalvik/cache. Don't know if it's true though..
The Following User Says Thank You to masterulukai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paul5425
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha View Post
Odexed app apks have better performance than deodexed. Better to leave them Odexed unless you really want to make a specific mod that requires certain apks to be deodexed.
The Following User Says Thank You to paul5425 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slonn
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Works with euro version as well

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul5425 View Post
Odexed app apks have better performance than deodexed. Better to leave them Odexed unless you really want to make a specific mod that requires certain apks to be deodexed.
You won't notice the different with today's hardware.