Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[LIB] Qualcomm Dalvik & Bionic libs for better performance.[UPDATE]

OP mosespl

14th October 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosespl

Hello xda members.
Today i found on z1 forums libs for Qualcomm devices for better runtime.
It couse (in theory) faster opening apps and should increase battery life.
My phone is obviously Z1Compact

How to install:
Flash via recovery.
No need to wipe anything.

I installed this on latest stock 4.4.4 108 and must say that this increase my runtime in antutu from 2069 to 2250.

This is the link to z1 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ionic-t2863471

This is the libs

[UPDATE]
These are new libs from Z3
Enjoy!.
New file from Z3 is:
DALVIK.zip
BIONIC.zip

Cheers!

I flash dalvik and bionic, I need flash optimeze libs ?
14th October 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #12  
mosespl's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 154
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilsoair

I flash dalvik and bionic, I need flash optimeze libs ?

Dalvik And Bionic are this libs so you dont need to do anything extra
The Following User Says Thank You to mosespl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
(Noob Here)

Hi!! Reading this one makes me interested in flashing this to my phone, but I have Privacy Guard ROM with YKG Sound MOD(I think this has some Z3 Libs or something inside it) flashed to my phone with locked bootloader....



So my questiong is... Will this be Okey to be flashed to my phone?

Will there be conflict to it???
Last edited by sleepymarky; 25th October 2014 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Additional info
25th October 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #14  
mosespl's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 154
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Do a nandroid always before flashing. You have z3 libs maybe in sound mod but this are new libs dalvik and Bionic from z3 or older from z2. I personaly use libs from z2 so you can try whatever you want. There will be no conflict dont worry.

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka
26th October 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosespl

Do a nandroid always before flashing. You have z3 libs maybe in sound mod but this are new libs dalvik and Bionic from z3 or older from z2. I personaly use libs from z2 so you can try whatever you want. There will be no conflict dont worry.

Wysłane z mojego D5503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks for this advise. I'mma go ahead and try this later on.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I just flashed the updated Bionic and dalvic from Z3 and as posted on the reply my antutu score did decrees from 40420 to 40000. Anyways, I'll just check it further if there is any improvementq
31st October 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #16  
Member
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 18
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepymarky

Thanks for this advise. I'mma go ahead and try this later on.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I just flashed the updated Bionic and dalvic from Z3 and as posted on the reply my antutu score did decrees from 40420 to 40000. Anyways, I'll just check it further if there is any improvementq

`
What about battery life on these new libs? is it better than Z1 stock rom?

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes