Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need some aplication to listen music.

OP kuroforever

10th July 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

95 posts
Hello guys i finally finished to install root, unlock bootloader and new room. I just need now to end a good aplication to listen music like spotify.

But if u can guive me a link on how to get a free unlimited acc on some music player like walkman or spotyfi would be hella good.
10th July 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroforever

Hello guys i finally finished to install root, unlock bootloader and new room. I just need now to end a good aplication to listen music like spotify.

But if u can guive me a link on how to get a free unlimited acc on some music player like walkman or spotyfi would be hella good.

As far as I know Walkman isn't available outside of Sony's official roms.. Spotify I never used so I can't say anything about that.

As for music players, if you don't mind paying a bit for it, everyone and their grandma is recommending Poweramp.

For a free music player I've been using BlackPlayer for a while now. It's not very famous but does everything I ever needed it to, including playing normally (all music on the device by track, artist, album, ..) or from a specific folder, fetching and setting album art, fetching artist info, It has a few inbuilt themes, a couple of widgets, playing by playlist... Look it up on play store, I think it's great.
14th July 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
how about google play music?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroforever

did you consider google play music?
14th July 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

197 posts
More
For Online Radio (Shoutcast) I use Xiialive.
14th July 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 17

116 posts
Its all about n7player been using it for 3-4 years now

the EQ is great and the whole new spin on how to select what you listen to is refreshing
14th July 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 6

52 posts
Try Xenoamp, totally different UI and a lot of cool features.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread