Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need some aplication to listen music.

Tip us?

kuroforever
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Need some aplication to listen music.

Hello guys i finally finished to install root, unlock bootloader and new room. I just need now to end a good aplication to listen music like spotify.

But if u can guive me a link on how to get a free unlimited acc on some music player like walkman or spotyfi would be hella good.

Scayris
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroforever View Post
Hello guys i finally finished to install root, unlock bootloader and new room. I just need now to end a good aplication to listen music like spotify.

But if u can guive me a link on how to get a free unlimited acc on some music player like walkman or spotyfi would be hella good.
As far as I know Walkman isn't available outside of Sony's official roms.. Spotify I never used so I can't say anything about that.

As for music players, if you don't mind paying a bit for it, everyone and their grandma is recommending Poweramp.

For a free music player I've been using BlackPlayer for a while now. It's not very famous but does everything I ever needed it to, including playing normally (all music on the device by track, artist, album, ..) or from a specific folder, fetching and setting album art, fetching artist info, It has a few inbuilt themes, a couple of widgets, playing by playlist... Look it up on play store, I think it's great.

ninehneh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how about google play music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroforever View Post

did you consider google play music?

patoberli
Old
Thanks Meter 20
For Online Radio (Shoutcast) I use Xiialive.

mindyabiznis
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Its all about n7player been using it for 3-4 years now

the EQ is great and the whole new spin on how to select what you listen to is refreshing

too.stoopid
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Try Xenoamp, totally different UI and a lot of cool features.