FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

So I just got a brand new Z1c for 70 Euro, what do I do now?

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mileleku, Junior Member on 6th May 2016, 03:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Okey I'm sorry for the bragging, but man 70 Euros seemed like a good deal to me^^

Before I update to the newest official ROM from the preinstalled 4.4.4, should I backup/unlock or do whatever to the device for keeping the full compatibility if I ever wanted to root/flash a new ROM to it?
Or is it safe to just update to the newest Firmware at first?

6th May 2016, 04:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mileleku

Okey I'm sorry for the bragging, but man 70 Euros seemed like a good deal to me^^

Before I update to the newest official ROM from the preinstalled 4.4.4, should I backup/unlock or do whatever to the device for keeping the full compatibility if I ever wanted to root/flash a new ROM to it?

If brand new you should get ota notification. I would just go with it. There are some nice KK custom ROMs, but for stock, you're better off with 5.1.
7th June 2016, 03:29 AM |#3  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mileleku

Hey! Sorry it's not really part of the topic here but I could get one for the same price although used. Would you recommend getting it for that amount of money? Are you happy with it although it might be a bit outdated by now? Thanks in advance!
7th June 2016, 07:11 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxnoxwhosthere

Hey! Sorry it's not really part of the topic here but I could get one for the same price although used. Would you recommend getting it for that amount of money? Are you happy with it although it might be a bit outdated by now? Thanks in advance!

If I would be the asked, If it is brand new then sure! z1 compact is powerful than most midranger atm
7th June 2016, 02:17 PM |#5  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanperez

If I would be the asked, If it is brand new then sure! z1 compact is powerful than most midranger atm

I guess in the end it would cost me a bit more cause the simslot isn't working..still unsure if it's still a good bargain
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)