FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Camera not working - ROM |MX ROM|7.8.0

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By CaptainRage, Junior Member on 30th November 2015, 11:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,
i have been running Resurrection Remix on my z1c for a long time, it has been quite nice, till the random reboots started and i had massive battery drain. I waited 2 Updates and tried to fix it using some extended methods which i gathered in this forum.
Problem is, i found a good ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...ttery-t3227779) but now i am having huge troubles with my camera. A new install didn't fix the problem, another Camera app didn't solve it either.
The Problem is, the cam doesn't react properly, it has no automatic focus function or even shoots any pictures.
When i try to take a picture, it just freezes and doesn't react anymore. Just locking the screen and closing the app through recent apps will solve the frozen screen. I would have posted this in the same thread as the ROM, but i am not allowed to, since normally i don't post, since all the problems are usually solved by looking through the Threads,

thanks in advance!

30th November 2015, 12:16 PM |#2  
Flag Truro
Thanks Meter: 644

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRage

Hey guys,
i have been running Resurrection Remix on my z1c for a long time, it has been quite nice, till the random reboots started and i had massive battery drain. I waited 2 Updates and tried to fix it using some extended methods which i gathered in this forum.
Problem is, i found a good ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/sony...ttery-t3227779) but now i am having huge troubles with my camera. A new install didn't fix the problem, another Camera app didn't solve it either.
The Problem is, the cam doesn't react properly, it has no automatic focus function or even shoots any pictures.
When i try to take a picture, it just freezes and doesn't react anymore. Just locking the screen and closing the app through recent apps will solve the frozen screen. I would have posted this in the same thread as the ROM, but i am not allowed to, since normally i don't post, since all the problems are usually solved by looking through the Threads,

thanks in advance!

When you flashed Z5 Feature|MX ROM|7.8.0|Extended battery did you put a stock Z1C LP FW 23.4.A.1.216 on first.?
If you just put it onto your SD card and flashed it, then it's no wonder you're having problems as Resurrection Remix is a CM based rom. You need to have a stock folder/partition structure in place before you flash 'Z5 Feature|MX ROM|7.8.0|Extended battery'
The other thing you could try is DRM FUNCTION RESTORATION FOR UB DEVICE, maybe the camera is complaining about the lack of TA partition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)