Anyone with a working CM11 on Z1c ?

Search This thread

nico1375

Mar 16, 2008
Hello

I unlocked my bootloader with sony provided key and I followed the tutorial here http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_amami to install CM11 M8 snapshot.

Since I did everything as stated, I can't figure out why I can't stop a bootloop to happen.

When I tried to reflash I noticed that the wipe of DATA apparently fails because CWM can't mount data.

Previously I used the duallocked recovery hack and I had a stock rom rooted.

Could it be because I flashed a 4.4.3 gapps file and cm11 M8 is 4.4.4 ??

Anyway, apart from reflashing a stock rom, what can I do ??

Thanks for answers
Nico.

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Hello

I unlocked my bootloader with sony provided key and I followed the tutorial here http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_amami to install CM11 M8 snapshot.

Since I did everything as stated, I can't figure out why I can't stop a bootloop to happen.

When I tried to reflash I noticed that the wipe of DATA apparently fails because CWM can't mount data.

Thanks for answers
Nico.

I think I read some users reports that CyannogenMod M8 isn't working well for amami,
but all older releases were working fine.

Rekoil

May 17, 2008
Göteborg
www.idroidproject.org
Hello

Thanks for answers
Nico.

After unlocking bootloader you need to wipe data/media, in order to format the internal storage which is wiped in the unlocking procedure. And yeah, go with nightlies for now I'd say. Working fine for me!

Reactions: Dragoi

nico1375

Mar 16, 2008
After unlocking bootloader you need to wipe data/media, in order to format the internal storage which is wiped in the unlocking procedure. And yeah, go with nightlies for now I'd say. Working fine for me!

I managed to reflash the dual recovery from NUT, start TWRP and repair data partition, it seem to work well now :)

Thx

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
This is development section.. You should post it in Q & A section.. @mods please move this thread to correct section..

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruwen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

Thanks for answers
    Nico.

This is development section.. You should post it in Q & A section.. @mods please move this thread to correct section..

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503)