Power bank not working correctly

5th July 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 51

375 posts
More
Hi, yesterday I bought a power bank, an external power source which I can take everywhere I go.
As soon as it arrived, I charged it for 4 hours. The power bank includes a cable which is used to charge the power bank (through wall charger) and to charge the phone through the power bank.

The following is happening:

When I connect the power bank to my phone, using the original cable, the phone is not charging

When I connect the power bank to a Samsung phone using the original cable, the phone is charging

When I connect the power bank to a Samsung phone using my stock charger cable cable, the phone is charging

When I connect the power bank to my phone using my stock charger cable cable, the phone is charging.

How do i get it working using the power bamk cable? I don't want to use my charger cable because it is too long and I need it for charging my phone the normal way
6th July 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Göteborg
Thanks Meter: 391

1,023 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannekoek28

Hi, yesterday I bought a power bank, an external power source which I can take everywhere I go.
As soon as it arrived, I charged it for 4 hours. The power bank includes a cable which is used to charge the power bank (through wall charger) and to charge the phone through the power bank.

The following is happening:

When I connect the power bank to my phone, using the original cable, the phone is not charging

When I connect the power bank to a Samsung phone using the original cable, the phone is charging

When I connect the power bank to a Samsung phone using my stock charger cable cable, the phone is charging

When I connect the power bank to my phone using my stock charger cable cable, the phone is charging.

How do i get it working using the power bamk cable? I don't want to use my charger cable because it is too long and I need it for charging my phone the normal way

What charge capacity was your phone on when the problem appeared? I have had issues in the past with Xperia Z-family phones not charging from anything except their original chargers when they are below 20% charge, could the issue have been relating to this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rekoil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 51

375 posts
More
Thank you. My phone was under 20 percent when I tried it. I will try it soon again when my phone is above 20. It did work with the original cable, when my phone was below 20%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread