Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RomAur V3 to V12

Tip us?

Kevincondor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default RomAur V3 to V12

Hello,i wanted to ask how i can update this rom to the v12 one,without loosing all my app and data,if possible. my phone have a locked bootloader

tndb
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Are you from the future?

Kevincondor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes XD sry didn't see the V12 was for the Z version, the z1c is still v3 >< btw,my phone is missing the voice composer for sms,how I can fix this?

adryanodej
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by tndb View Post
Are you from the future?
=))))))))))))))))) nice one, you made my day
Last devices: Xperia arc S --> Xperia S --> Xperia SP --> Xperia ZR --> Xperia Z1 --> Xperia Z1 Compact

tndb
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevincondor View Post
Yes XD sry didn't see the V12 was for the Z version, the z1c is still v3 >< btw,my phone is missing the voice composer for sms,how I can fix this?
Not quite sure but do you mean when you click the "mic" button on the software keyboard and then you can talk to enter words? Its builtin I believe but could happen that you just need to go to settings and then "language & input"? (not sure of the exact word since I dont have english language on my phone) and in there set the language at the voice options. If not then it should be downloadable from google play if you just search for it.

Not sure if it helps you but I have tried atleast :P

Kevincondor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tndb View Post
Not quite sure but do you mean when you click the "mic" button on the software keyboard and then you can talk to enter words? Its builtin I believe but could happen that you just need to go to settings and then "language & input"? (not sure of the exact word since I dont have english language on my phone) and in there set the language at the voice options. If not then it should be downloadable from google play if you just search for it.

Not sure if it helps you but I have tried atleast :P
yes that,but i have already tried,what i get is just a mic inside a circle.but nothing more,and nothing to click