[Q] Using Bluetooth without Throw

OP DeathCake

21st August 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Is there anyway of disabling Throw and just using a set of Bluetooth headphones with the Bluetooth set-up alone?

Pairing my LG headphones through the conventional Bluetooth settings works perfectly, re-establishing a paired connection every time. Then Throw kicks in and wants to establish a new connection, which invariably messes things up.

I've tried starting the pairing process from scratch with Throw, but when using the headphones subsequently, it occasionally fails to make an auto connection when I turn the headphones on.
30th August 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCake

Is there anyway of disabling Throw and just using a set of Bluetooth headphones with the Bluetooth set-up alone?

Pairing my LG headphones through the conventional Bluetooth settings works perfectly, re-establishing a paired connection every time. Then Throw kicks in and wants to establish a new connection, which invariably messes things up.

I've tried starting the pairing process from scratch with Throw, but when using the headphones subsequently, it occasionally fails to make an auto connection when I turn the headphones on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post55101691
Last edited by jplempka; 30th August 2014 at 01:17 PM.
31st August 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
That's great thanks but where can I find:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendosis

You can delete/disable it, it's located in priv-app/SomcPlayAnywhere.apk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread