[Q] z1 compact wont turn on, three vibrations

OP jfox22

31st August 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag nuoro
Thanks Meter: 9

103 posts
Today I experienced the fear that my Z1C was dead.
I went into the water to do some video and after about 14 minutes of video on my Z1C reboot, after the reboot I take another video about 4 minutes after that turn off completely, I go out of the water and did not want to turn on, 3 vibration and black screen, I remove the simcard and the memory and let some air, I notice that the simcard there is a bit of water a few hours after arriving home plug my phone to my pc et woilą my Z1C turns on normally.

What could it be?

sorry for my bad eng

After about 30 minutes of running I blew it with the compressor , now even attacking the PC is in fastboot that in flashmode don't work, appears the red light then green and then 3 vibrations
Last edited by jfox22; 31st August 2014 at 08:52 PM.
1st September 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag nuoro
Thanks Meter: 9

103 posts
after a couple of hours I think I've solved, I hope can be of help to someone in the sony site I found a useful information of which I did not know the existence, attach the button image for forced shutdown of the phone, after switching off the phone thanks to the little key into the slot I connected the phone to pc and flash with flashtool the original image, now my z1c come back

Click image for larger version

Name:	sony-xperia-z1-compact-force-shutdown-76548b892b37873515f21c566f9f5b5d.png
Views:	31
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	2920028
The Following User Says Thank You to jfox22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread