[236 Mod/Theme] DarkRes+...

Search This thread

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
There are a few changes between the screens and the actual theme but generally is identical.

2aj1iqg.jpg

2guy6hi.jpg

2qbvwbs.jpg

9qdaih.jpg

640785.jpg

av0ut.jpg

v5biq0.jpg

Features;
Dark Apps
Disabled Data Notification
Z5 Phonebook, Conversations, SemcClock
4 Button Navbar

If you want the stock nav bar @levone has uploaded this SystemUI.apk, just drag and drop it in to the zip before flashing, in the right folder and using normal compression.

Modded files:
  • framework-res
  • SystemUI
  • Settings
  • Calculator
  • Conversations [Z5]
  • Phonebook [Z5]
  • InCallUI
  • Theme006 (White Theme)
  • skin-core-release
  • SemcClock
  • TeleService
Thanks @Jozinek for the Z5 Conv & Phonebook apps and @abo hani for his modded SemcClock.

Instructions;
Copy DR236.zip to your SD and flash in recovery.

If you're Odexed flashing the zip will remove any arm folders.

Caches will be wiped automatically.

Set the White Theme after reboot for accent effects.​

Please Note;
To combat Gmail notification black text on a black background head here - [Add-on Theme] White Notification text (for) Gmail & Inbox [Layers / Overlay / RRO]thread and download the apk, rename it to com.google.android.gm and put it in your overlay folder.

Big thanks to @danarama for that.​

Last edited:

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
I join the black version of the Clock and Calendar. Too bad the Calendar widget is not black.

Attachments

• SemcCalendar.apk
    3.2 MB · Views: 640
  • SemcClock.apk
    3.7 MB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Reactions: zoltan78 and SXUsr

slonn

Nov 6, 2010
This is great! Would it be possible to change the theme to dark for the screen when someone rings? That's still white. I think that may be the SemcPhone.apk

aigaming

Oct 29, 2011
Belgrade
Great theming but sms text is 2 dark.
Can you make sms text in main sms app littlebit brighter,you almost can't see from whome did you get sms,thank you in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are a few changes between the screens and the actual theme but generally is identical.

2aj1iqg.jpg

2guy6hi.jpg

2qbvwbs.jpg

9qdaih.jpg

640785.jpg

av0ut.jpg

v5biq0.jpg

Features;
    Dark Apps
    Disabled Data Notification
    Z5 Phonebook, Conversations, SemcClock
    4 Button Navbar

If you want the stock nav bar @levone has uploaded this SystemUI.apk, just drag and drop it in to the zip before flashing, in the right folder and using normal compression.

Modded files:
    • framework-res
    • SystemUI
    • Settings
    • Calculator
    • Conversations [Z5]
    • Phonebook [Z5]
    • InCallUI
    • Theme006 (White Theme)
    • skin-core-release
    • SemcClock
    • TeleService
    Thanks @Jozinek for the Z5 Conv & Phonebook apps and @abo hani for his modded SemcClock.

Instructions;
    Copy DR236.zip to your SD and flash in recovery.

If you're Odexed flashing the zip will remove any arm folders.

Caches will be wiped automatically.

Set the White Theme after reboot for accent effects.​

Please Note;
    To combat Gmail notification black text on a black background head here - [Add-on Theme] White Notification text (for) Gmail & Inbox [Layers / Overlay / RRO]thread and download the apk, rename it to com.google.android.gm and put it in your overlay folder.

Big thanks to @danarama for that.​
    OP Updated.

As all future compacts just haven't appealed to me I've decided to update to 236 as I'll be keeping my Z1C for a while longer. Its basically the exact same but with a few changes like dialog boxes.
    Install on pc - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2639400

Here's the steps I took:
    1. Flash Xperiencd's mod in this thread.
    2. Use apktool to decompile stock framework-res.apk, (found in /system/framework). Note that you need the stock one, not the modded one, so you can copy it somewhere before you flash the dark mod, or you'll have to find it. Personally, I just extracted it from .ftf. Once decompiled, move it from apktool directory to somewhere else, because you'll need to have your current framework-res decompiled in apktool directory.
    3. Decompile current framework-res, (with dark mod).
    4. Go into stock framework-res files to /res/drawable-xhdpi-v4, and multi-select the following: any file that starts with the word 'dialog', and any file that starts with the words 'panel-bg', (all together about 20 files). Then click cut or copy, and go to the same directory in your decompiled current framework-res, and click paste. Confirm overwrite for all.
    5. Recompile current framework-res, selecting, 'recompile and sign' at the prompt.
    6. Move finished apk to /system/framework on your phone, overwriting or deleting the one that's there, and set permissions to 644. Reboot.

Currently using this on stock .216, and the black-on-black issue is gone. Not sure why...
    You don't need to decompile if you're just swapping images, you can just drag and drop them into apks, just remember to use store as the compression method.
    hi please Share apps for fr4.4.2 k.k (z1compact)
    thanks
    I'm going to turn this thread in to a tutorial instead, given the number of downloads and thanks received it's not really worth the effort these days of modding and testing which is twice the work for me as I theme them to suit my own theme too.
    Looks really good. Many thanks! The slide to answer or reject a call area remains white but perhaps that can't be changed.
    I realized after uploading, try this one - SemcPhone.apk