ONECLICK tool: SIM-unlock, Network manual selection, HotSpot & Bluetooth modem unlock

Search This thread

Shawn99

Jul 11, 2015
It works. But I can not update profile on CDMA any more. Is there anyway to restore original files? I have restored backup from TWRP, But the unlock is still sticked and I can not update profile as well. So Can you provide the original bat file before converting to the exe? And other nessarey files? That may help. Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Hi culot, can you provide more detail on how to install the carrier.img file?

Last edited:

aktran9

Oct 10, 2010
I can confirm that this unlock works on AT&T. After the unlock, put in your AT&T sim. Go to settings and under network, change to GSM/UMTS. This should give you voice. Use apn change.apk from playstore. Once you install it, add new apn. You can look up your carrier's apn. Was able to get HSPA speed. Awesome. This should work for tmobile also. To go back to your sprint, change network back to lte/cdma. Go back to apnchange and click on the sprint network.

Shawn99

Jul 11, 2015
I can confirm that this unlock works on AT&T. After the unlock, put in your AT&T sim. Go to settings and under network, change to GSM/UMTS. This should give you voice. Use apn change.apk from playstore. Once you install it, add new apn. You can look up your carrier's apn. Was able to get HSPA speed. Awesome. This should work for tmobile also. To go back to your sprint, change network back to lte/cdma. Go back to apnchange and click on the sprint network.

Can you perform "update profile" on Sprint after switching NETWORK back to CDMA? I can perform update PRL, but not profile. Mine was stuck there forever.

Last edited:

RohanM

Oct 19, 2012
@summer.cat
I am only getting a note pad after running simfree.exe please find attached image

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Jul 6, 2011
It works. But I can not update profile on CDMA any more. Is there anyway to restore original files? I have restored backup from TWRP, But the unlock is still sticked and I can not update profile as well. So Can you provide the original bat file before converting to the exe? And other nessarey files? That may help. Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Hi culot, can you provide more detail on how to install the carrier.img file?

I had the same problem.
I have prepared a new tool (http://xdaforums.com/sprint-g2/development/twoclick-tool-stand-sim-unlock-tool-t3216387/post63106876#post63106876) based on summer.cat ONECLICK tool and culot comments. Please give a try, I have used it on my phone and on my wife's phone.

Reactions: guysred

shassouneh

Dec 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
Sprint G2 refuses to connect on LTE after this unlock

The good news is this unlock method worked and I can use T-Mobile on this G2.

The bad news is when i set the mode to LTE/CDMA I only get a "unable to establish a wireless data connection" message in the notification bar.

When i set the mode to CDMA only, it acitvates on Sprint 3G just fine.

I also did a hard reset, did not help at all! :(

Can someone please help?

Thanx

cpuspeed

May 3, 2011
The good news is this unlock method worked and I can use T-Mobile on this G2.

The bad news is when i set the mode to LTE/CDMA I only get a "unable to establish a wireless data connection" message in the notification bar.

When i set the mode to CDMA only, it acitvates on Sprint 3G just fine.

I also did a hard reset, did not help at all! :(

Can someone please help?

Thanx

You may want to look at the two click method in the other recent thread. From what I understand "1 click" opens GSM but locks CDMA, the other "click" restores CDMA and locks GSM.

guysred

Feb 9, 2015
I had the same problem.
I have prepared a new tool (http://xdaforums.com/sprint-g2/development/twoclick-tool-stand-sim-unlock-tool-t3216387/post63106876#post63106876) based on summer.cat ONECLICK tool and culot comments. Please give a try, I have used it on my phone and on my wife's phone.

You save my ass, i try 6 methots already and nothing but this twoclick tool made my day thank you so much......:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Top Liked Posts