No registration required

[OTA] ZVD update LS980

OP daddymikey1975

14th August 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #91  
Flag Lake Villa
Thanks Meter: 591

1,150 posts
More
Give it a try. It sounds like since it works on g2 with knock code. Then it could work on zvd, using knock code.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
20th September 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #92  
Flag Wichita
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
Donate to Me
More
Help Please.
I can't seem to update through OTA so I tried this method with adb, However I ran into another problem. I have an Error, It says "/system/build.prop" has unexpected contents. Installation aborted. I had been rooted but unrooted thinking that was the issue when trying to update OTA. The problem persists, I did edit the build.prop when attempting to unlock phone. But I did put everything back to normal (or so I thought) since I wasn't successful. Any help to get stock build.prop in order to continue? any advice or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
23rd September 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #93  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 323

838 posts
Any one else having texting issues with zvd?
25th September 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #94  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,888

3,654 posts
Donate to Me
More
No problems here.
26th September 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #95  
Flag Disney World
Thanks Meter: 117

1,253 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblackvalorx

Any one else having texting issues with zvd?

I'm using Affliction, a ZVD based ROM. When I first flashed it this most recent time, I was unable to send text messages consistently for a short while. (Only about 1/2 were getting to their recipients). It only lasted for a few hours and resolved itself with no changes done by me. My thought was that it had something to do with the texting app that is default on that ROM (Textra), but I have no way to confirm that. Before I was able to test other apps, Textra started working reliably.
27th September 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #96  
Flag Lake Villa
Thanks Meter: 591

1,150 posts
More
Been there with initial of using textra. Thought it was the program so I switched back to hangouts.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
30th September 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #97  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 323

838 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident

I'm using Affliction, a ZVD based ROM. When I first flashed it this most recent time, I was unable to send text messages consistently for a short while. (Only about 1/2 were getting to their recipients). It only lasted for a few hours and resolved itself with no changes done by me. My thought was that it had something to do with the texting app that is default on that ROM (Textra), but I have no way to confirm that. Before I was able to test other apps, Textra started working reliably.

Still having the same issue across many roms. Have did the data reset even had Sprint refresh me. Nothing. About to back to stock it.
24th October 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #98  
Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 61

434 posts
More
Hi, i am on stock zvc version, rooted with stock recovery. to update to zvd version i need to put the zvd ota update in phone, reboot to stock recovery, then go to update with ADB and then write command in phone adb sideload rom.zip, right? and i also need to finish root via superSU option, right?
29th October 2014, 05:32 AM   |  #99  
MX
Thanks Meter: 10

105 posts
More
Sorry , I have this model LS980 with version 4.2.2 JB ZVA JDQ39B Compilation , releases it and when you want to update OTA restarts and does not update , and I want to mark an error when updating the software: authentication error
15th November 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #100  
Flag ellah abad
Thanks Meter: 84

236 posts
More
status 7 error

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread