FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HOW-TO][LS-980] Restore, Downgrade, Install CyanogenMod on LG G2

28th April 2015, 07:51 AM |#71  
talvigi's Avatar
Member
Flag Gwadar
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by official.xian

Is this an AT&T model G2 or is this a Sprint G2?

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app

I am so sorry it is Sprint one LS980 i'm sorry i have an AT&T S4 that's why there was a little miss understanding from my side. thanks by the way

Now i have tried a way to unlock the phone by this post here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655133
I used root browser as the TC didnot work for me, but still no luck, still there is a RED mark on signal and a RED marked sim card beside it. Whenever i tried the above said post steps my phone crashes and give an error after every 1-2 seconds and phone is not usable (it is start but the error doesn't let work on it,
Now i have flashed ZVC back and waiting for any suggestions from you and also trying to find out some tutes/idias from the XDA, now lets see who will come first you Sir or my search with the XDA forum's other gurus help. I hope you will be eagle fast trying this tooo : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...596175&page=85

 
 
28th April 2015, 11:44 AM |#72  
official.xian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag South China, ME
Thanks Meter: 29
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talvigi

I am so sorry it is Sprint one LS980 i'm sorry i have an AT&T S4 that's why there was a little miss understanding from my side. thanks by the way

Now i have tried a way to unlock the phone by this post here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655133
I used root browser as the TC didnot work for me, but still no luck, still there is a RED mark on signal and a RED marked sim card beside it. Whenever i tried the above said post steps my phone crashes and give an error after every 1-2 seconds and phone is not usable (it is start but the error doesn't let work on it,
Now i have flashed ZVC back and waiting for any suggestions from you and also trying to find out some tutes/idias from the XDA, now lets see who will come first you Sir or my search with the XDA forum's other gurus help. I hope you will be eagle fast trying this tooo : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...596175&page=85

Unfortunately I can't help with unlocking your phone. What exactly is it that you're trying to do?

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app
28th April 2015, 12:38 PM |#73  
talvigi's Avatar
Member
Flag Gwadar
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by official.xian

Unfortunately I can't help with unlocking your phone. What exactly is it that you're trying to do?

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA Free mobile app

OK, lets start from begining,

I bought a used LG G2 LS980 running ZVC, here in my country (NOT USA), it was doing well and had no big issues, but it had a chinese Root explorer installed in it and was offcourse rooted . And i wanted to update the firmware, while it was not showing any update by checking from settings so i managed to download LGflashtool and the stock ZVC firmware by following this thread (may be yours, if you do not deny the ownership of this thread(I DON'T BLAME YOU PLEASE DON'T MIND BCZ I KNOW PLAYING WITH MY DEVICE WAS MY OWN DECISION)). SO as soon as i finished flashing the firmware my phone restarted and there was no signal, it means my phone was not recognizing my non-sprint sim card, and i have tried many posts to unlock the phone again but i am still not with good luck.

that was the story,
please tell me any way if you think there is one, (The wrong turn i took was to flash ZVC while you said in the post to flash ZV8)

EDITED TODAY ON 30th April, 2015
Thanks guys for all your help i have been successful in unlocking my LS980 and the help of you guys i have learned a lot more than that.
Last edited by talvigi; 30th April 2015 at 05:59 AM. Reason: JOB DONE.
19th May 2015, 09:46 PM |#74  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
HEY DEAR,

Instead of cm11, i wanna install cloudy, can u plz provide correct link of cloudy rom for zv8
21st May 2015, 10:59 PM |#75  
official.xian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag South China, ME
Thanks Meter: 29
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfaisal

HEY DEAR,

Instead of cm11, i wanna install cloudy, can u plz provide correct link of cloudy rom for zv8

Just download the latest Cloudy edition and flash according to the instructions on Cloudyfa's thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes