[q] help please!

Search This thread

RodJeremy

Jul 3, 2014
So I rooted my Lg G2 just fine, I've done jailbreaks and such in the past and consider myself tech savvy. However after trying to install a custom ROM on my phone, I got these white lines to where I couldn't see my screen. I found a fix for it and tried to conquer that myself as well. As I proceeded to flash a jdi kernel onto my G2 to get rid of the white lines and lack of display, I got an error and put myself into a boot problem. When I turn my phone on, I get a secure booting error everytime and my screen goes black. I have tried countless times to use the hard reset feature but I cannot get the it to come up with pressing with volume down and power buttons. I can't get into download mode either. My screen goes black within seconds and just sits there. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

T

TechGirl90

So I rooted my Lg G2 just fine, I've done jailbreaks and such in the past and consider myself tech savvy. However after trying to install a custom ROM on my phone, I got these white lines to where I couldn't see my screen. I found a fix for it and tried to conquer that myself as well. As I proceeded to flash a jdi kernel onto my G2 to get rid of the white lines and lack of display, I got an error and put myself into a boot problem. When I turn my phone on, I get a secure booting error everytime and my screen goes black. I have tried countless times to use the hard reset feature but I cannot get the it to come up with pressing with volume down and power buttons. I can't get into download mode either. My screen goes black within seconds and just sits there. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Greetings, here's what I did, I booted my phone into download mode by pressing and holding the volume up button, and quickly plugging the usb cable into my phone(make sure it's connected to the computer), wait until the device is charged at 100%(you will know it's fully charged when you see something like this "B100", turn off your phone and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time until you see the LG Logo, once you've seen the LG Logo, QUICKLY press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time adain, and you should boot into recovery mode.[emoji4]

If you made a backup of your previous Rom, you can now restore it.[emoji106]

Sent from my G3tized LS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited: