This package is for the Sprint Galaxy S5 (SM-G900P) only. Your device, your responsibility - not ours.
Do not flash this if you do not know what you are doing or have any doubts/concerns about doing something unofficial.
This is a test build so understand YMMV and any use of this is at your own risk without official support available.
- Anonymous Sources (for providing and verifying the leak's validity)
- @Chainfire (CFAR Prep & Testing Coordination - See post #2)
- Rwilco12 (Hosting)
- Samsung/Sprint (for hopefully not coming after anyone for this leak!)
This is a test build for the Sprint S5. This will not be the OTA release and may have issues.
Nevertheless... it is Lollipop.
I've tested calls, SMS and other functions and they seem to work.
I have not tested all of the sensors and their functions.
I'm also releasing this as a full restore only so it will wipe data.
Link to build:
Full Restore Tar (in self extracting EXE) - Rwilco12
MD5 Checksum: 58cb28a69b14f0bbfe82b590301cb416
Steps to Flash:
1) Place phone in download mode.
2) Open Odin (I tested using 3.04 and 3.07)
3) Extract tar.md5 file and select in PDA slot.
4) Start Flash and wait for process to complete. (You will see 2 reboots in the process)
Additional notes and links provided in Post #2.