[ROM][ODIN]SM-G900P NE5 (NE5 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted)

OP rwilco12

4th July 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter: 11,671

3,294 posts
Donate to Me
More
As always, a HUGE thanks goes to my partner in crime, @garwynn, for all the hard work he puts in on our site and all that he does for the community.

This Odin One-Click.exe contains the Stock NE5 Bootloader, Kernel, Modem and ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900P). Yes, that means this comes with the full Knox Bootloader.

There has been no change to the ROM from the initial build released by Samsung.

This will NOT trigger the Yellow Triangle NOR will it increment the Odin flash count.

This one-click resets your whole phone to the stock NE5 experience, similar to a factory restore and it may wipe all data. It also contains the full bootloader and Knox.

Instructions:
1: Backup anything important and Disable any PINs.
During this process your phone's software will be returned to the Stock setup. All system data will be lost. To be safe, it is best to archive your backup off your phone, ie on your PC or Dropbox.

2: Install Samsung USB/Android drivers (if necessary).
Samsung Drivers Download Link

3: Download the NE5 Stock ROM One-Click.
SM-G900P_NE5_Stock_Unrooted (Compressed Archive).exe (Resets user data)

4: Unzip One-Click ROM using 7zip (this package is a self-extracting exe you should just be able to double-click on it after download and it will do the rest).

5: Start the Odin One-Click.
Navigate to the location where the SM-G900P_NE5_Stock_Unrooted.exe was saved upon extract from the 7Zip archive.
Double-click on SM-G900P_ND2_Stock_Unrooted.exe. *On Vista or newer, you may need to right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.

6: Place phone in Download Mode.
- Power phone completely off.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
- Press [Volume Up] to enter Download mode.

7: Connect USB cable to PC and phone.
Odin should show a yellow COM port in the second column. If you do not see a yellow COM port, you may need to run the Odin One-Click as Administrator and/or unplug/plugin the USB cable after starting Odin One-Click.

8: Start Odin flash process.
Press [Start].

9: Complete - PASS!
Status should change to green PASS! At this point your phone should automatically reboot.

The boot process will take slightly longer than usual during which time you'll see the Sprint 4G/Spark logo screen.

Congratulations! You've flashed the Factory Restore NE5 build!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1391
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	2832957

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-04-13-57-34.png
Views:	1434
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	2832956
Last edited by rwilco12; 4th July 2014 at 09:52 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #2  

3,294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Download Link: http://www.rwilco12.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=825
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #3  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,687

3,967 posts
More
Hey Rwilco thank you very much for these one clicks/ tars

I had one question:

What's the difference between these files (besides one being a one-click and the other being the original tar):

SM-G900P_NE5_Stock_Unrooted (Compressed Archive).exe

and

ALL_SPT_G900PVPU1ANE5_G900PSPT1ANE5_1750661_REV00_ user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar

Does the original tar contain the stock bootloader as well?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to fergie716 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
Been using your one clicks throughout the last two years with much success so I thank you for that. I've searched and I just need some confirmation that using this one click will leave the Knox warranty bit intact as 0x0 if it's never been tripped? In my knowledge a custom recovery is what trips Knox and wasn't sure if flashing a stock recovery over stock would do the same? Thanks for your time.
11th July 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #5  

3,294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergie716

Hey Rwilco thank you very much for these one clicks/ tars

I had one question:

What's the difference between these files (besides one being a one-click and the other being the original tar):

SM-G900P_NE5_Stock_Unrooted (Compressed Archive).exe

and

ALL_SPT_G900PVPU1ANE5_G900PSPT1ANE5_1750661_REV00_ user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar

Does the original tar contain the stock bootloader as well?

Thanks

Essentially the TAR and One-Clicks are the same. The primary difference is that the one-clicks use a simplified version of Odin that helps prevent user error.

I always include the stock bootloader unless otherwise specified in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafboy

Been using your one clicks throughout the last two years with much success so I thank you for that. I've searched and I just need some confirmation that using this one click will leave the Knox warranty bit intact as 0x0 if it's never been tripped? In my knowledge a custom recovery is what trips Knox and wasn't sure if flashing a stock recovery over stock would do the same? Thanks for your time.

I honestly don't remember. My Knox counter was tripped within ten minutes of me getting home from the Sprint store.

I don't believe that flashing a 100% stock TAR or One-Click will trip it but I would have to defer to some of our other community members.
The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th July 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

3 posts
More
Thumbs up Knox still 0x0 for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12

Essentially the TAR and One-Clicks are the same. The primary difference is that the one-clicks use a simplified version of Odin that helps prevent user error.

I always include the stock bootloader unless otherwise specified in the OP.

I honestly don't remember. My Knox counter was tripped within ten minutes of me getting home from the Sprint store.

I don't believe that flashing a 100% stock TAR or One-Click will trip it but I would have to defer to some of our other community members.

I had stock rom rooted (w/ Towelroot) and Knox 0x0. Did your One-Click and updated to NE5 with Knox still 0x0. Results may vary. Use as directed. And thanks for making the process so clear and easy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ant-iphone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread