FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[ROM][ODIN]SM-G900P NE5 (NE5 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted)

Thanks Meter: 11,980

By rwilco12, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep on 4th July 2014, 09:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th April 2015, 02:41 PM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 23,617

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramer

I wouldn't put too much worry into Knox being tripped. I had to send my Tab S in to a Samsung repair center for a warranty repair. It was rooted with Knox tripped. Then didn't say a thing and I got my Tab S back (verified the S/N).

Plus, I don't care much about warranty anyway.
Used S5's are very reasonable now and can be purchased through reliable venue's like Swappa.

13th May 2015, 11:48 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Downgrade?
Can i downgrade from lollipop 5.0 to 4.4.2 with this?
13th May 2015, 11:50 PM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechaim

Can i downgrade from lollipop 5.0 to 4.4.2 with this?

Only if you are on the oa6 build. The od3 build that just came out won't allow you to flash to a previous firmware.
13th May 2015, 11:55 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
THANK!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

Only if you are on the oa6 build. The od3 build that just came out won't allow you to flash to a previous firmware.

Wow luckily i just upgrade to BOA6 today and was going to download the next actualizations, thanks OP!! I need to downgrade this in order to unlock a million thanks!!!
14th May 2015, 01:18 AM |#25  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 773

More
Quote:

Hi @tdunham. My wife's S5 is currently on OD3 rooted. Is there any way currently to unroot and get back to "official"
14th May 2015, 01:24 AM |#26  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfl2004

Hi @tdunham. My wife's S5 is currently on OD3 rooted. Is there any way currently to unroot and get back to "official"

hey man.
Not that I know of. I'm still waiting for sammobile to post it. I know some of the guys get the ota somewhere else but that's where I normally look.
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2015, 01:29 AM |#27  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 773

More
Quote:

hey man
Not that I know of. I'm still waiting for sammobile to post it. I know some of the guys get the ota somewhere else but that's where I normally look.

Thanks man. I've been searching all over for an ota also, but no luck either. Thanks for the quick response!
14th May 2015, 01:33 AM |#28  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfl2004

Thanks man. I've been searching all over for an ota also, but no luck either. Thanks for the quick response!

After the carrier starts pushing the updates to the phones, that site usually will post the full OTA anywhere from 1-2 weeks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread