Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Add private mode quick setting tile

Tip us?

willowmaker420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Default Add private mode quick setting tile

I figured that if you have sqlite editor you can go into your active notification list and add in "PersonalMode" it will activate it and it is useable for me just in case any one was looking to add it on the m.o.a.r. v2 like it dosent have enough anyway

ram9200
Old
Thanks Meter 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmaker420 View Post
I figured that if you have sqlite editor you can go into your active notification list and add in "PersonalMode" it will activate it and it is useable for me just in case any one was looking to add it on the m.o.a.r. v2 like it dosent have enough anyway
Active notifications list?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

willowmaker420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram9200 View Post
Active notifications list?

Yes its in, notification_panel_active_app_list. Make sure you add it to this list or it wont work, it has to be exact add just like this with semicolons >;PersonalMode;< and reboot and you should be able to profit

willowmaker420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Also noticed that you can also get back the smartnetwork toggle if you use this just add in SmartNetwork remember to capitalize the "S" & "N" no spaces and use semicolons in front and after the word, this was easier then dirty flashing I like this toggle helps to save on battery

ram9200
Old
Thanks Meter 1,898
Quote:
Yes its in, notification_panel_active_app_list. Make sure you add it to this list or it wont work, it has to be exact add just like this with semicolons >;PersonalMode;< and reboot and you should be able to profit
Yes i got it, fotgot to mention it