Add private mode quick setting tile

21st August 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Enfield, Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 188

116 posts
More
I figured that if you have sqlite editor you can go into your active notification list and add in "PersonalMode" it will activate it and it is useable for me just in case any one was looking to add it on the m.o.a.r. v2 like it dosent have enough anyway
23rd August 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,955

1,261 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmaker420

I figured that if you have sqlite editor you can go into your active notification list and add in "PersonalMode" it will activate it and it is useable for me just in case any one was looking to add it on the m.o.a.r. v2 like it dosent have enough anyway

Active notifications list?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
23rd August 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram9200

Active notifications list?

Yes its in, notification_panel_active_app_list. Make sure you add it to this list or it wont work, it has to be exact add just like this with semicolons >;PersonalMode;< and reboot and you should be able to profit
23rd August 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

116 posts
More
Quote:

Also noticed that you can also get back the smartnetwork toggle if you use this just add in SmartNetwork remember to capitalize the "S" & "N" no spaces and use semicolons in front and after the word, this was easier then dirty flashing I like this toggle helps to save on battery
23rd August 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1,955

1,261 posts
Quote:

Yes its in, notification_panel_active_app_list. Make sure you add it to this list or it wont work, it has to be exact add just like this with semicolons >;PersonalMode;< and reboot and you should be able to profit

Yes i got it, fotgot to mention it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread