FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Cyanogenmod reintroduces CM12 to kltespr!

25th March 2015, 06:45 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Florissant
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I'm going to download it tonight and test it out. Hopefully, the massive bugs were fixed and we can have OFFICIAL Cyanogenmod 12 on our devices.

28th March 2015, 11:07 AM |#2  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 142

More
I just randomly checked yesterday and noticed it was back. I'm on 03/27 right now and so far, so good.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S5.
28th March 2015, 08:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Is everything working?
28th March 2015, 08:52 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel3x

Is everything working?

It seemed to be. Calling, wifi, data (3g and LTE), SMS and MMS were all working for me. I opened Maps and the phone froze, so not sure if GPS is working. I flashed back to another rom though.
31st March 2015, 12:48 AM |#5  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 142

More
GPS works just fine.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S5.
10th April 2015, 03:51 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Does anyone have a visual voicemail apk that works by any chance? If you do, please pm it to me or something, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
11th April 2015, 02:11 AM |#7  
Flag Fuquay-Varina, NC
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSarella

Does anyone have a visual voicemail apk that works by any chance? If you do, please pm it to me or something, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Check PM
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferenczy68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2015, 06:18 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tutorial CM12 Noob
Nor sure if anyone is still following this post but I installed cm12 a few days ago and the only issue I can reproduce it the Bluetooth cuts out. I can't complain, it's way faster than touchwiz and it does not crash any more frequently. One issue I have noticed is that it doesn't seem to download MMS automatically but I've only noticed it when receiving a group txt in hangouts. I can't seem to find any good discussion groups on cm here on XDA. If anyone has a suggestion, I have a Spring Galaxy S5 and am quite new to flashing as well as forums, but pretty proficient with computers. Any help would be appreciated, Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread