[Q] MOAR rom gallery not installed

Search This thread

ChicoMonster

Jul 29, 2014
I just rooted and installed MOAR rom 1.1. Absolutely loving it so far but whenever I try to change my lockscreen wallpaper and choose from my gallery it says that the app is not installed. Is there another way to do this or am I missing something?

I

Iceburn1

Gallery Moar 1.1

I just rooted and installed MOAR rom 1.1. Absolutely loving it so far but whenever I try to change my lockscreen wallpaper and choose from my gallery it says that the app is not installed. Is there another way to do this or am I missing something?

Did you install stock gallery or AOSP gallery? I was having problems with AOSP gallery so I reflashed the MOAR 1.1 ROM and choose the stock gallery app, reinstalling the ROM wont erase anything at all just choose install add-ons only and skip to gallery part.

ChicoMonster

Jul 29, 2014
Doh!

Did you install stock gallery or AOSP gallery? I was having problems with AOSP gallery so I reflashed the MOAR 1.1 ROM and choose the stock gallery app, reinstalling the ROM wont erase anything at all just choose install add-ons only and skip to gallery part.

Thanks so much! Problem solved. In my haste to get rid of everything touchwiz I didn't realize that some functions might rely on the default apps.